Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Mack Coolpower engine and free Mack F700! 28 Jul 2020 18:26 #213064

• prodrive
  • prodrive's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 360
Gday again,
This is another one of those "going to do" projects, that has to go....
My own R600 has a 237 in it, getting a bit tired and using oil. A local fellow had bought this F700 to use as a doner truck for one he was doing up- He offered me the Coolpower and 13 sp from this truck, which I was getting around to, as long as he fitted it for me...
Then the poor bugger fell off the perch. A real pity, as he was a bloody good bloke..
Anyway I've ended up with the F700, but I'm never going to get around to changing the engine into my R600... My R600 spends all of it's life in the shed, so bugger it, the old engine can stay there.. So this F700 has got to go.
I believe the Coolpower engine is very good (the aforementioned fella was a diesel mechanic) it always starts, and it and runs really well. (Don't tell anyone, but I actually drove it about three k's to my yard only a few weeks ago-very slowly). It holds it's air better than my R600!
It's a Roadranger 13 sp, camelback diffs, looks like a resonably new trunnion in it. I guess there are plenty of parts, if you needed them?
Thats about all I can tell you-apart from it's a shame the cab was rusty, as it would have been a flash jigger back in her day....
I'll post a pic or two.
How does four or five grand sound for the whole lot?
Give me a yell if you are keen. oh four one eight 5 2 6 8 5 2.
Cheers
Rich

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Sarge :-X.

Mack Coolpower engine and free Mack F700! 28 Jul 2020 18:27 #213065

• prodrive
  • prodrive's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 360
A few more pics, and what she used to look like...

Insert rich, ya gotta stick it in to stick it in........ Sarge.....

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Sarge :-X.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.470 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Phone: 0400 025 525    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558