Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WANTED - Lucas type indicator/light stalk for Thames Trader, Bedford, etc 28 Mar 2021 21:09 #220100

• cobbadog
  • Thank you received: 1017
Do those 2 items with the different numbers look similar? If so start asking all the relevant questions as to what it is suppose to fit and make and supply accurate measurements on your truck to find out if it will fit. I understand that it is always nice to have the original part on a restoration but sometimes now we may have to compromise with something similar and if questioned about it you can always ask how much they want for the correct part.
Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe.
STUBBOURN B@ST@RD

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WANTED - Lucas type indicator/light stalk for Thames Trader, Bedford, etc 28 Mar 2021 23:28 #220111

• hayseed
  • Thank you received: 751
It Appears this might get posted to Australia..
www.ebay.ie/itm/LUCAS-MODEL-51SA-INDICAT...a:g:QFcAAOSwES1eovMd
"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

WANTED - Lucas type indicator/light stalk for Thames Trader, Bedford, etc 30 Mar 2021 01:28 #220147

• grandad
  • Thank you received: 855
Hi Joker, had a rummage in the shed and I've got one of these if you don't have any luck anywhere

Last edit: by grandad. Reason: add text
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.665 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Phone: 0400 025 525    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558