Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Dodge Ute For Sale 08 Jul 2021 10:01 #223191

• Lang
  • Lang's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4192
This has been for sale for a long time on Marketplace Brisbane. He may be ready to talk a better deal?

1976 Dodge Dodge Six
$11,000

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, Boggy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dodge Ute For Sale 10 Jul 2021 17:45 #223273

• Morris
  • Thank you received: 581
Lang It would be interesting to see how original the Dodge is. I see it has non-original wheels but with only one photo, It is impossible to tell. I tried to access Marketplace Brisbane but it said there were no Dodges listed.
The advertised price is probably reasonable given how popular the car-sized utes are now. I think a lot of people choose them because they are little bigger than a car to drive, park and garage and are not much dearer to run but they are truck styled and are a small truck.
I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!

Dodge Ute For Sale 12 Jul 2021 12:53 #223338

• Mark60
  • Detroit Diesel: The original 'green' diesel, and the most efficient for turning diesel into noise.
  • Thank you received: 2
As an 'aside' I've searched for Dodge/International trucks/utes through JustTrucks and there is quite a few. However, when I reply to the Ads I get no reply, or that the vehicle has been sold and the ad has not been taken 'down'.
Cheers & Beers,
Macca

Dodge Ute For Sale 12 Jul 2021 14:33 #223339

• JOHN.K.
  • Thank you received: 770
When I wanted to sell my Inters,there was less than zero interst,so they just rust away .....had a guy wanting the old AB182,but its too much hassle ATM,with the shed ,and Willawong,so I told him to come back next year.........he reckons its covered in vines ,there s no extra charge for vines!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Phone: 0400 025 525    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558