Skip to main content

Gardner Powered Atkinson Truck for sale.

More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #225052 by Inter-Action
Anyone out there interested in a Atkinson bogie prime mover. Now i am not an expert on a lot of things. One of them is this truck.
I reckon the cab is mainly f/glass , including the sleeper. It has the 6 cylinder Gardener motor. Gearbox not sure . Has an alloy lift up
splitter button on the g/lever. Bear with me. It is shoe horned into a shed and getting details/photos is really limited. Owner tells me it
is a runner and was driven into the shed recently. It's not close by so would take a while to get some photos as i don't go past regularly.
Message me if genuinely interested and i will make contact with the owner. There is also another Gardener motor available.
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by hayseed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Pommie Truck Nut

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #225053 by Bluey60
Replied by Bluey60 on topic Truck for sale.
Sarge where are you if mother has had you having a clean out you must have room now

Bluey

More
2 years 7 months ago #225081 by cobbadog
Does Oilman need another one now?

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

More
2 years 7 months ago #225100 by JOHN.K.
no mention of location,but I gather its in SA somewhere.......id like one within say 15oks .

More
2 years 7 months ago #225104 by Inter-Action
Yes John SA. Mid Eyre Peninsular. Pretty sure this one has more than 150ks on it. Would you like me to try and get some pictures? If there is some interest in the truck i will try and arrange for the lady to get the boys to fire it up and get it out of the shed. For me that's approx 400 kms round trip. I am trying to get access to an inspection of a tractor a bit further on. So if the stars line up i will have some more info for you. I will keep you posted. Very lucky here up to date. No travel restrictions, good roads,and not a lot of traffic. A few weeks ago on i did 600kms on the day looking at trucks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe

More
2 years 7 months ago #225106 by Sarge
Inter A... we are all interested, it will be much drooled over and dreamt about..... they are a much sought after very collectable truck with an economical reliable Gardiner diesel. Sarge is dead keen, Bluey is right about shed space but the D word looms also, ....don't, dumb, dead, divorce...... you get the picture..... chicken also starts with D.

I would not ask you to go out of your was Inter A. But pics if they happen would be awesome.

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

More
2 years 7 months ago #225108 by Inter-Action
No worries folks. That's not a problem, and since i can't drive past any of the borders at the moment, i will just keep driving around the triangle , seeking out some more treasures. A close friend has 2 largish Austins ( running and very tidy) in his shed. They did belong to his dad's building company , but since his passing ??? I will ask again what is to happen with them.

More
2 years 7 months ago #225114 by JOHN.K.
Not on my account I-A.....Im in SE Qld ,so its not for me .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Inter-Action

More
2 years 7 months ago #225170 by prodrive
Yep, what Sarge said!
Cheers
Rich
The following user(s) said Thank You: Inter-Action

Time to create page: 0.456 seconds