Skip to main content

69 Butterbox ACCO for sale

More
16 years 1 month ago #1143 by geoff f600
Well we all have grand ideas sometimes dont we? I bought my butterbox 6 months ago with the intention of restoration,but did not for a second think that working 6 days and looking after my small farm on the 7th day would interfere with my plans did i ! So to fast track my plans to visit truck and tractor shows i have purchased a restored rig.
My C1800 is a local truck and i know most of its history,it has a 20ft wooden tray,345V8, 5spd x 2spd eaton, was last registerd in 2005. I have transported it by tilt tray as brakes need wheel cyl overhaul. I have had the engine running but it was not pretty,carby needs a reco,and dizzy, coil etc need attention, however has good oil presure and does not have any death rattles. The old girl is 100% complete even has a spare tyre, cab has some rust but is very repairable, all the glass is exellent, dash and insruments very good and work. Has been a used but not abused farm truck. Is located at Dumbalk Sth Gippsland. It cost me $600.00,so its yours for that. Alot of truck cheap, contact me on 56646546 can arrange very reasonable tilt tray transport at buyers expense. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #1144 by
Replied by on topic Re: 69 Butterbox ACCO for sale
Hi Geoff,

Can you post a few pics i know some one who might be interested in the old girl.Dave

More
16 years 1 month ago #1145 by geoff f600
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the feedback but i have a fairly low tech set up here so i cant post photos. However, i have good quality old fashioned shots which i am happy to mail, get the guy to ring me. :)

More
15 years 10 months ago #1146 by CQ collector
Geoff did u sell the butterbox
thanks Chester

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds