2 years 3 months ago #230092 by Lang
Super Moke for Terry was created by Lang
An electric Moke for sale.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #230094 by hayseed
Replied by hayseed on topic Super Moke for Terry
Geoffb has a Moke also..

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
2 years 3 months ago #230095 by asw120
Replied by asw120 on topic Super Moke for Terry
The company I started with, Johns Perry Lifts, made an electric Mike called the Electromoke back in the 80's. Said to be still about somewhere.

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrsmackpaul

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
2 years 3 months ago #230096 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Super Moke for Terry

cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, V8Ian

More
2 years 3 months ago #230098 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Super Moke for Terry
That's a pretty cool little Moke Swishman and Jarrod, never heard of it before

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
2 years 3 months ago #230112 by olfrt
Replied by olfrt on topic Super Moke for Terry
There's one in the MOVE museum at Shepparton. The museum has undergone a major transformation recently, and has a lot of trucks and buses on display now. Well worth a look.

To be old and wise, first you must be young and stupid.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH

More
2 years 3 months ago #230114 by Mrsmackpaul

The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
2 years 3 months ago #230115 by Gryphon
Replied by Gryphon on topic Super Moke for Terry

There's one in the MOVE museum at Shepparton. The museum has undergone a major transformation recently, and has a lot of trucks and buses on display now. Well worth a look.

That is the same Moke.

The only remaining one of four built by John Perry(rest burnt in a fire when a car carrier caught fire I believe) that was found wasting away at a TAFE college back in the 1990's when the MOA got a hold of it and it got passed around from members garage to garage for a lot of years, it spent about 5 years in mine until I put enough bits back it on to take to a show in 2006, and then after getting shuffled around for another 5 or 6 years it finally was properly restored by a handful of members and most recently went up to MOVE until it gets kicked out.

I found this article, page 24, that shows some current pictures, issuu.com/adviser/docs/the_adviser_1566

A Super Moke is actually the name of Stainless Steel Mokes that came out of the Sunshine Coast in the 1980's and I already have one of them, #1 or #2, purchased off the family that built them.

Terry
The following user(s) said Thank You: hayseed, PaulFH

More
2 years 3 months ago #230116 by Mrsmackpaul

That is the same Moke.

The only remaining one of four built by John Perry(rest burnt in a fire when a car carrier caught fire I believe) that was found wasting away at a TAFE college back in the 1990's when the MOA got a hold of it and it got passed around from members garage to garage for a lot of years, it spent about 5 years in mine until I put enough bits back it on to take to a show in 2006, and then after getting shuffled around for another 5 or 6 years it finally was properly restored by a handful of members and most recently went up to MOVE until it gets kicked out.

I found this article, page 24, that shows some current pictures, issuu.com/adviser/docs/the_adviser_1566

A Super Moke is actually the name of Stainless Steel Mokes that came out of the Sunshine Coast in the 1980's and I already have one of them, #1 or #2, purchased off the family that built them.

Terry

So what is this MOVE you mention ?

Paul

More
2 years 3 months ago #230117 by Gryphon
Replied by Gryphon on topic Super Moke for Terry

An electric Moke for sale.

I did have a Moke with similar controller and motor as pictured I bought a an unfinished project but the technology is pretty old and I ended up selling it on and that was ten years ago. There are better examples around but with the stupid prices people are [strike]paying[/strike] advertising Mokes for lately then anyone with a Moke thinks theirs is worth a mint.

Terry

Time to create page: 0.536 seconds