Skip to main content

J Series Bedford rust repair panel wanted

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #234474 by NV1970
Hi all, I’m looking for a J series Bedford cabin section. I just need the rear window section. See attached photo. I’m in Melbourne area, so prefer local or will travel throughout vic to pickup. Call or text anytime. 0400 064 622. Thanks Nick
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by NV1970. Reason: Added phone number
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #234480 by cobbadog
Is the cab in the pic the rusty cab? If it is from the pics it does not look too bad and worth repairing.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

More
1 year 11 months ago #234519 by NV1970
No it’s not the cab. This is just a pic of what I need. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

More
1 year 11 months ago #234524 by werkhorse
Nick .... I have contacted a bloke I know here in Tasmania that has a lot of J series stuff ... His name is David Thompson ... I believe he will(or has already) contacted you ;) B)

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, V8Ian

More
1 year 11 months ago #234759 by NV1970
Hi, thanks, he’s already contacted me, but he’s selling complete cabin, not rust repair sections.
I’m looking for someone who has a crappy wreck sitting in the paddock, who’s willing to cut up sections for repairs, preferably in Victoria.
Nick
The following user(s) said Thank You: werkhorse

More
1 year 11 months ago #235336 by NV1970
Surely there’s an unwanted, unloved, p.o.s J series cabin rotting away in the back of someone’s paddock somewhere in the world??? Virtually every farm in the world had one of these things! And now there’s absolutely nothing!! Come on guys, sell me your rusty pos cab to help me with my project! And I just don’t wanna hear “yeah, I’d like to help you out, but I’m gonna restore it one day”……what? that rusty pos? With a tree growing through it? Seriously? well guess what, it ain’t gonna happen! :whistle: :whistle:

More
1 year 10 months ago #235338 by hayseed
Nick, check out the Clearing sale section of the Weekly Times Newspaper or the Auctionsplus website for farm clearing sales & buy a complete Donor Truck would be My advice.
Also talk to a few Local Scrap Metal Dealers & let them know what you Want..

If you're on facebook there's bound to be Multiple Bedford Truck Pages to Help you...!!!

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, NV1970

More
1 year 10 months ago #235340 by PaulFH
Not sure what area you’re in Nick, but often sad ones on FB Market Place around Melbourne outer areas. Good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NV1970

More
1 year 10 months ago #235345 by mammoth
Auctionplus on line clearing sales have gone mainstream since covid lockdowns. No week goes by without a Bedford coming up somewhere in the eastern states. If you can't handle a complete truck you could contact the agent to find out which scrappie is covering the sale and try to do a deal with them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, PaulFH

More
1 year 10 months ago #235348 by Mrsmackpaul
There's a few J series Bedfords on Facelessbook that are 500 bucks for a complete truck

I guess it depends on what you want to spend

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, NV1970

Time to create page: 0.498 seconds