Skip to main content

J Series Bedford rust repair panel wanted

More
1 year 10 months ago #235365 by cobbadog
$500 for a complete truck is cheap, grab what you need and flog the rest off or scrap it foe a rebate in outlay.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #235522 by NV1970
Just an update:
I got a message the other day from a bloke and he informed me of a yard that has several Bedfords. Also provided me with a phone number. Well, I had nothing to lose, so I called the number. Sure, come over, have a look around. Went there the next day and he had exactly what I was looking for. He had several J Series Bedfords sitting in his yard and he let me cut out the panel I needed. He even threw in the windows! Awesome guy, great to do business with him. So, now I don’t need anything else for my project, well, except time, money and patience…..and at this point in my life, I’m running out of all three!!
If anyone is interested, his details are: Ontime Towing & Transport, his name is Ozzie, 0402 132 179 and he is in Campbellfield, VIC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, PaulFH, wee-allis

More
1 year 9 months ago #235537 by Morris

Just an update:
I got a message the other day from a bloke and he informed me of a yard that has several Bedfords. Also provided me with a phone number. Well, I had nothing to lose, so I called the number. Sure, come over, have a look around. Went there the next day and he had exactly what I was looking for. He had several J Series Bedfords sitting in his yard and he let me cut out the panel I needed. He even threw in the windows! Awesome guy, great to do business with him. So, now I don’t need anything else for my project, well, except time, money and patience…..and at this point in my life, I’m running out of all three!!
If anyone is interested, his details are: Ontime Towing & Transport, his name is Ozzie, 0402 132 179 and he is in Campbellfield, VIC.

Does he have any other trucks, or only J type Bedfords?

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!

More
1 year 9 months ago #235598 by NV1970
Not just J series, he had several others as well. I don’t know what they were, best to call him and go visit. The J series were pretty much just several cabins sitting on the ground, but he had other Bedfords that were complete. Sorry I can’t help you with identifying them as I’m not really into them. I just wanted my repair section to modify my K model cabin with a three window rear end.

Time to create page: 0.452 seconds