Skip to main content

'Crawlin the Hume' - ATHS Event - May 12-13, 2012

More
12 years 2 months ago #71559 by camma
I wish to attend the EVENT Commer or not however, I'm experiancing difficulties opening up the Link for the entry forms etc or the aths website. Can someone out there assist?

Please help me. I need Commer Parts

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #71560 by hayseed

Has anyone noticed the TYPO on the Flyer with the Inter Pic?

Lets see if you can spot it.

Cambellifield?????

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
12 years 2 months ago #71561 by Chocs

I wish to attend the EVENT Commer or not however, I'm experiancing difficulties opening up the Link for the entry forms etc or the aths website. Can someone out there assist?

Camma
try printing the ones provided on the previous page...

chocs 8-)

More
12 years 2 months ago #71562 by camma
That's one of them but wait there's more. Keep on trying.

Please help me. I need Commer Parts

• Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #71563 by
Was wondering if people that are having trouble getting the forms maybe they don't have the applicable reader on their machines.

The forms are PDF format and will need something like Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the files. Goto :- get.adobe.com/reader/ to get a copy.

More
12 years 2 months ago #71564 by 85tptsline
Well its official, the big white cabover with the noisy loud chook chaser is gunna crawl the Hume as well, sent the forms off today, looking forward to seeing everyone there... Chocs, Timmy, scrawney and the rest of you buggas, the big girl is having a new coat of jam spread over the chassis atm and the tanks polished to go faster, lol.

More
12 years 2 months ago #71565 by Cunning Stunt
Well, all things considered, and some appreciated holiday shuffling by Mrs Cunning, I'll also be Crawlin' the Hume!

Thanks Slasha and Frenchy for going to the effort and along with WSHTC and grenfell34 (ex member) I can definatley appreciate the draining effort that goes into organising the run.

Just to enlighten you guys on a few things, when we decided to hold Haulin the Hume, the idea was to raise funds for the club. I think $25 bucks is cheap considering that all the behind the scenes stuff to ensure entrants have a good time is done by volunteers. And also, some runs charge $60 - 80 entry so it's quite reasonable. I'm sure that the boys will have some commemorative gear (hat, sticker etc) to show we rocked up so that will be worth waiting for.

As for charities, we never set out to donate funds, originally just to keep the club afloat and have some money to buy the ingredients for a monthly sausage sizzle. It was the luck of a few companies coming on board that changed our objective by adding fund raising to the event. If we all support this run, I'd say the southern boys will be able to do the same.

So if I'm able to drag the commer's sorry ar$e down to your end of town, I'd hope that the old man and I will be meeting as many HCVC members as possible on the Saturday morning 8-)

Some play hard to get

• Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #71566 by
But BRUCE IT"S 6AM START Saturdays are lie in day at least till 6 -30 AM and for me it would mwean I would have get up by 4 AM to make it unless Frenchy will put me up overnight . Dave ;D ;D

More
12 years 2 months ago #71567 by 85tptsline
Ya might have to put a bunk on that big Bedsted deadly, so you can join us 4 all the fun, im coming from Portarlington so ill be up early to get there, and probably have some disgruntled neighbours as well when I fire the big nine and a thrupunce up... lol. and ill wake you up on the way past Timmy.

More
12 years 2 months ago #71568 by Cunning Stunt
I'm sure that there's a classy Formula 1 that you could stay in nearby Dave, bout time you splashed out :D :D

Some play hard to get

Time to create page: 0.631 seconds