Skip to main content

Forum Stats

• Topic Author
16 years 4 months ago - 16 years 4 months ago #694 by
Forum Stats was created by
First of all thanks to all the members of the forum for giving the forum such a good go. It can only get bigger in the future. The more people we get into the forum the more benfit it will have to the Commercial Vehicle preservation cause in Australia.

Reading through some of the posts encouraged me to check the stats on how the forum was going.

As of this post we have 52 members (with a steady stream of new members all the time!) that have created 130 different topics and have contributed 481 posts. :o

And special note will have to be given to the following (top 5) forum members for all their contributions.
Bparo
Deadly Dave
Podge66
Andy in West Oz
Swishy
Thanks Guys. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

We have representatives on the forum from all over Australia. I have even noticed a couple that maybe even from overseas! Welcome and thank you all.

All this has been achived and the forum hasn't yet reached its first Birthday! Imagine what the next year could bring!

Keep up with the interesting posts describing recent runs, restoration challenges or anything else that might be of interest. Don't forget the pic's. 8-)

And above all spread the word that the Forum is where the Vintage Commercial enthusiast can get online and talk with other like minded individuals.

Go Forum! [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 4 months ago #695 by Andy Wright
Replied by Andy Wright on topic Re: Forum Stats
Jarrod

Well, thanks to you guys for setting this up and maintaining it so it's up to date. Other old truck clubs around Oz can learn a lot from the way you guys go about things. All the best with this and the upcoming Sandown show. I'll be there next year!

Here's to the HCVC! :)

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds