Skip to main content

Caption This

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #157301 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: Caption This
Just replaced that Kenworth badge with the Volvo badge in time! :D

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by bparo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #157302 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Re: Caption This
it's got a flat nose like a bulldog :o :o :o :o :o

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
8 years 10 months ago #157303 by rex
Replied by rex on topic Re: Caption This
This is starting to become a real worry, not only is my mate running out of words to combat the mighty Volvo, the piccy's are not up to standard.
Rex

Making a small effort to save the history of road transport in Australia by being in front of Simms

More
8 years 10 months ago #157304 by dno
Replied by dno on topic Re: Caption This
If you think this vovo looks bad. That shiny smear across the front of it, is all that's left
of the box of rivets it hit. tic.

Chipping away, one day at a time.
Limited Access Excavations.
Find me on Instagram, or search deankummer.com

More
8 years 10 months ago #157305 by rex
Replied by rex on topic Re: Caption This
Huck Bolts dno Huck bolts, Swishy and his mates get very upset when you mention Rivets.
Rex

Making a small effort to save the history of road transport in Australia by being in front of Simms

More
8 years 10 months ago #157306 by dieseldog
Replied by dieseldog on topic Re: Caption This
In David Attenborough's voice..... "The 'V' trucks get their name from the distinctive 'V' shaped impression left in their bonnet, the result of collision with a butterfly or other small insect."

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #157307 by Giddy up Go
Replied by Giddy up Go on topic Re: Caption This
...."WHAT I'LL TELL THE BOSS"....Was go'in real good 'Rex'...pulled up in Gundagai for a feed...roast was as good as one of 'Hayseeds' Sunday dinners...apple pie better than 'Geoffb's' grandma's...yep best tucker this side of 'Gasoline Alley'...checked all 200 tyres,was look'in for a new pair of 'thongs' when I got back to the truck...time for a 'quick 100 mile brew'...good as the one I had with 'Mrsmackpaul' last time I was up north...got roll'in,truck was fairly well 'crack'in'...been go'in good since 'Newto'tuned it out the front of Breadalbane pub...with 'grumpy'yell'in out instructions & hand'in spanners...Spotted 'Dectective' at the "Indian Curry House" Bookham ...wear'in his 'Sherlock cap' & dust coat,had a magnifying glass in one hand & a paint scraper in the other...hunt'in down old 'needle nose clunkers'...Had to hit the 'skids' hard,flashback to 'Razorback' '79 trucks parked up everywhere,only bloke not there was 'Greendog' himself...'Ol Tecta' was dish'in up 'curry in a hurry'...was sure I heard "Kamal" sing'in "Six days on the road",even though I was "jake'in" it hard... then I bagged up 'Cunningstunt' in his Commer climb'in outta Jugiong,he was tow'in one of 'V8nuts' Inters'had burn't out points...even spotted 'Werkhorse sitt'in next to"Dog on the Tuckerbox with his clipboard count'in "TNT" jiggers...Iwas sing'in along with 'Dieseldog' tape play'in 'Give me forty acres & I'll turn this rig around'...Got meself set up for 'Sylvias''southbound hammerdown...couldn't believe how good it was pull'in...had to check me mirrors & make sure that 160 tonne generator was still there...& that's when it happened...was gett'in a bit weary,bit of banter on the 'Charlie Baker'...something bout a 'mobile roadblock'...all of a sudden I thort I heard a 'Victa' lawnmower,I heard it before I saw it...I seen a 'grey battleship'...not a 'grey ghost',not a 'grey elephant',talk about 'fifty shades of grey'..."KA-,BOOOM"...I thought this isn't good...ran straight up the back of 'Swishy's' SAR...he was out 'Crawl'in the Hume.... :D :D :D

"Gotta long way to go and a short time to get there....."
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Giddy up Go.
The following user(s) said Thank You: theabundantlife

More
8 years 10 months ago #157308 by newto
Replied by newto on topic Re: Caption This
hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
8 years 10 months ago #157309 by Mairjimmy
Replied by Mairjimmy on topic Re: Caption This
[smiley=tekst-toppie.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] good one Whoa There ;D ;D ;D ;D

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
8 years 10 months ago #157310 by Zuffen
Replied by Zuffen on topic Re: Caption This
Bravo!!!!!!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.914 seconds