Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Caption This

Re: Caption This 20 May 2015 15:16 #157301

• bparo
  • Thank you received: 87
Just replaced that Kenworth badge with the Volvo badge in time! :D
Hiding in the shed covered in grease and muck - want a coffee?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by bparo.

Re: Caption This 20 May 2015 18:47 #157302

• Mrsmackpaul
  • Thank you received: 368
it's got a flat nose like a bulldog :o :o :o :o :o
Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

Re: Caption This 20 May 2015 19:15 #157303

• rex
  • Thank you received: 28
This is starting to become a real worry, not only is my mate running out of words to combat the mighty Volvo, the piccy's are not up to standard.
Rex
Making a small effort to save the history of road transport in Australia by being in front of Simms

Re: Caption This 20 May 2015 19:29 #157304

• dno
  • Thank you received: 169
If you think this vovo looks bad. That shiny smear across the front of it, is all that's left
of the box of rivets it hit. tic.
Chipping away, one day at a time.
Limited Access Excavations.
Find me on Instagram, or search deankummer.com

Re: Caption This 20 May 2015 19:44 #157305

• rex
  • Thank you received: 28
Huck Bolts dno Huck bolts, Swishy and his mates get very upset when you mention Rivets.
Rex
Making a small effort to save the history of road transport in Australia by being in front of Simms

Re: Caption This 20 May 2015 20:05 #157306

• dieseldog
  • Thank you received: 61
In David Attenborough's voice..... "The 'V' trucks get their name from the distinctive 'V' shaped impression left in their bonnet, the result of collision with a butterfly or other small insect."

Re: Caption This 20 May 2015 21:01 #157307

• Giddy up Go
  • Thank you received: 0
...."WHAT I'LL TELL THE BOSS"....Was go'in real good 'Rex'...pulled up in Gundagai for a feed...roast was as good as one of 'Hayseeds' Sunday dinners...apple pie better than 'Geoffb's' grandma's...yep best tucker this side of 'Gasoline Alley'...checked all 200 tyres,was look'in for a new pair of 'thongs' when I got back to the truck...time for a 'quick 100 mile brew'...good as the one I had with 'Mrsmackpaul' last time I was up north...got roll'in,truck was fairly well 'crack'in'...been go'in good since 'Newto'tuned it out the front of Breadalbane pub...with 'grumpy'yell'in out instructions & hand'in spanners...Spotted 'Dectective' at the "Indian Curry House" Bookham ...wear'in his 'Sherlock cap' & dust coat,had a magnifying glass in one hand & a paint scraper in the other...hunt'in down old 'needle nose clunkers'...Had to hit the 'skids' hard,flashback to 'Razorback' '79 trucks parked up everywhere,only bloke not there was 'Greendog' himself...'Ol Tecta' was dish'in up 'curry in a hurry'...was sure I heard "Kamal" sing'in "Six days on the road",even though I was "jake'in" it hard... then I bagged up 'Cunningstunt' in his Commer climb'in outta Jugiong,he was tow'in one of 'V8nuts' Inters'had burn't out points...even spotted 'Werkhorse sitt'in next to"Dog on the Tuckerbox with his clipboard count'in "TNT" jiggers...Iwas sing'in along with 'Dieseldog' tape play'in 'Give me forty acres & I'll turn this rig around'...Got meself set up for 'Sylvias''southbound hammerdown...couldn't believe how good it was pull'in...had to check me mirrors & make sure that 160 tonne generator was still there...& that's when it happened...was gett'in a bit weary,bit of banter on the 'Charlie Baker'...something bout a 'mobile roadblock'...all of a sudden I thort I heard a 'Victa' lawnmower,I heard it before I saw it...I seen a 'grey battleship'...not a 'grey ghost',not a 'grey elephant',talk about 'fifty shades of grey'..."KA-,BOOOM"...I thought this isn't good...ran straight up the back of 'Swishy's' SAR...he was out 'Crawl'in the Hume.... :D :D :D
"Gotta long way to go and a short time to get there....."

Last edit: by Giddy up Go.

Re: Caption This 20 May 2015 21:08 #157308

• newto
  • Thank you received: 0
hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Caption This 20 May 2015 21:09 #157309

• Mairjimmy
  • D30 & R180 Inters Ford LN8000 & Loadmaster trailer
  • Thank you received: 157
[smiley=tekst-toppie.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] good one Whoa There ;D ;D ;D ;D
You can take my advice........
l am not using it

Re: Caption This 21 May 2015 08:50 #157310

• Zuffen
  • Thank you received: 87
Bravo!!!!!!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.556 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Phone: 0400 025 525    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558