;D

cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #157362 by Giddy up Go
Replied by Giddy up Go on topic Re: Caption This
...Big 10-4 there Swishy,copy that,wall to wall,roger dodger...try & put the hammer down & do some modulate'in...so 10-23 my CB friends...See you on the flip... :) P.S.- a 'thong full' it will be,promise I won't let you down... :D.

"Gotta long way to go and a short time to get there....."

More
8 years 10 months ago #157363 by Giddy up Go
Replied by Giddy up Go on topic Re: Caption This
....One Sunday morning at Swishys place....
'Goodmorning Rex...'. 'Top of the morning to you Swishy,thought I'd never get here Swish,"mammoth" trip down here from Sydney cramped up in this crane speed limited to 50kph. Your fellow Victorians are very 'friendly' drivers Swish,everyone 'waving' & tooting their horns...' 'Rex you look'in very "Debonair" in your moccasins,stubbies & blue singlet,by the way you still got ya "Highbeam" on from last "Knighty"...' 'Gee thanks Swish,for an "Oldfulla" you look'in mighty "Spiffy" yourself. I was "Roland" thru Broadford day before yesty & got wheeled by the Taskforce,they plugged me in & a "Detective" knocked me off for driving "Slospeed",turns out I had an apple stuck under me accelerator pedal...' 'Rex that's what you get for having a 14 litre "Bigcam" Cummins.If you had a "GM Diesel" you wouldn't be huffin & "Zuffin" & you could "Overnite" it,"Slasha" your trip times...' 'Ahh you got a "Onetrack" mind Swish,I reckon your "Crackers". Whats the plan cobber...??' 'Lets boil the "BillyP & have a "Bruehawk" before we start...' 'Good plan Swish'.
'Well Rex,just quietly we gunna remove "Jimbo" me wife's garden gnome from the backyard. Its a "Deadly Dave" plan I know but we can handle it...' 'Swish I've handled more 'stick' than "Old Dog" pull'in up Mt.Vic with a 'heavy' on. Eh,eh...actual fact I've had more stick out than you've had egg & beetroot sandwiches washed down with choc malt shakes...' 'Your "Internutz" Rex but I knew I could "Dependable Diesel" on you. That reminds me Rex, where's "Greenie"? Said he'd be here with an esky full of 'barbed wire sandwiches 'eh??
'Ok lets get on with it Swish,"Wouldyou" go out the back & "Assessor" the situation? 'Roger Rex,I'll give you the signal for lift off. I got the "82cabover" "Aerodyne" half truck with the "Angleiron" frame in position,hopeully its still not "Stuckingear"...mate this will be a real "Cunningstunt" if we can pull this off before me Mrs wakes up'. "Righteo Swishy you eager "Beaver" ready steady go...'Slowly does it Rex,this gnome"s gunna be heavy,his back pocket's got a diary full of Kenworth chassis numbers,a greyhound couldn't jump over...bit more stick mate,rev up the "Hummins Cummins" a little,gotta clear the dunny'. 'What was that Swish!!??' "Dno" ahh all good Rex,bit of choko vine caught on "Jimbo's" leg...
'Look'in good Swish...' 'Yeah Rex,bit more stick 'ol mate'...and that's when it happened...crash,bang,ouch ###!!! 'Strewth, hold it there Rex!! Its a disaster,a monumental one at that!!' 'What happened Rex?' 'The 'thread locked' :D on me stick control lever thingy and the whole show jammed up...then the "Chocs" I had "Wedgetail84'd" under the leg collapsed and that's when it "Grenfell" over...'
'Forget the crane Rex, we got "Jimbo" the gnome tangled up in the TV antenna & its caus'in a short circuit big time !! I"ll be tarred & feathered & be the "Blackduck69" of the family by dinnertime if we don't get the tele work'in by 4.00 'o clock. The Mrs & I hav'nt missed an episode of 'F-troop' for better than 30 years...Quick radio in to HQ & tell the "Roadbossman" to ring 'Geeks To The Rescue', the number is "70499" we need "Bparo" & "JBran" here ASAP...tell em to bring their laptops & multi-meters,get "Geoffb" to drive em.' 'This is an emergency,otherwise me Mrs won't be "Grinnin Big" & it'll be cold shoulder 'n hot tongue for dinner & a oneway trip to Sydney with you in that crane....' ;D ;D ;D.
Acknowledgements:Sorry Jimbo someone had to be the 'gnome'. Bparo & JBran (geeks) thank you in advance for being good sports. Giddy. ;)

"Gotta long way to go and a short time to get there....."

More
8 years 10 months ago #157364 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Re: Caption This
good one giddy gotta laugh you lot had one of them days you shoulda just stayed in bed ;D ;D ;D

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

• Swishy
  • Topic Author
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #157365 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Re: Caption This
Wheel Dun Giddy
Dunno how safe we B ifn Rex iz pullin leverz in the crane
LOL
;D ;) ;D

X sell ent replies guyz

[smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] U all deserve a wee sip [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

Caption Thiz n

' Geeez Boss I'll Swear th@ tree jumped out in front of me '

LOL

WotSezU?

best caption gets a free pass to the fridge...your fridge...the judges decision iz final n no correspondence will B entered into...there ... all pictures pirated, borrowed,
lifted, stolen from the NET for ejucational purposes only and all pictures are not to B used for commercial use ...... th@ should cover the small print bit

Cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Swishy.

More
8 years 10 months ago #157366 by hayseed
Replied by hayseed on topic Re: Caption This
You Need a bigger Slot in your letterbox, as the mail won't fit through this one...

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #157367 by allan
Replied by allan on topic Re: Caption This
Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail will stop the mail from getting through - but just a lone tree might!
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by allan.

8 years 10 months ago #157368 by
Replied by on topic Re: Caption This
Mr Postmaster Sir, I think my rig needs a wheel alignment.

More
8 years 10 months ago #157369 by 82cabover
Replied by 82cabover on topic Re: Caption This
Go home us 269 your drunk :o hey giddy u havin to much time off mate good work 8-)

livin the dream oldskool is cool

More
8 years 10 months ago #157370 by Mairjimmy
Replied by Mairjimmy on topic Re: Caption This
Braka Braka,,,,,,,,,, Can I go back to around 8 o'clock Sunday morning when Giddy was telling the story how rex and swishy had the misfortune of the thread been locked on rex's crane lever,, I had read the post twice and just pressed reply, and then it happened, the forum didn't want to know me,,,,,,,,,,, ex Mairjimmy,,I think rex and swishy not only pulled the TV antenna down they pulled the plug on the forum

Anyway Mairjimmy was going to say this morning that swishy was saying
rex you had better..Giddy up go..and clean this mess up before Geoffb turns up to get his soloooon car ....he will be...as_mad_hec.. and will get Sarge to run us in
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

Time to create page: 1.612 seconds