Skip to main content

Caption This

More
2 years 8 months ago #224145 by Zuffen
Replied by Zuffen on topic Caption This
Not just non-believers. Also applied to the un-knowing.

I almost had one undone many years ago before I was advised it could kill me. I wouldn't have met Jesus, more like the Devil.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hayseed, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #224153 by hayseed
Replied by hayseed on topic Caption This

Not just non-believers. Also applied to the un-knowing.

I almost had one undone many years ago before I was advised it could kill me. I wouldn't have met Jesus, more like the Devil.

You & Me both...

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
2 years 7 months ago #225269 by hayseed

don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: IHScout, cobbadog, PaulFH

More
2 years 7 months ago #225275 by overnite
Replied by overnite on topic Caption This
Government policy
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
2 years 7 months ago #225280 by IHScout
Replied by IHScout on topic Caption This
Meanwhile the CEO get's a million dollar bonus for meeting the companies cost saving targets.

Dennis
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, asw120, oliver1950

More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #225282 by Gryphon
Replied by Gryphon on topic Caption This
Hi,

that is an old image where everyone would have worked for the same company.

Now Dave is contractor, who got the job and the shovel on Facebook, engaged by the labour hire firm representative siting on the left who supplied Dave to the Hole digging company owned by the guy under the Logistics heading, the marketing guy is their staff supervisor, the guy in the red shirt is probably OH&S. The Hole Digging company send their invoices to the couple of guys looking at their phones who got the original contract to dig the hole in the first place, but subbed it out to the lowest bidder and split the difference with the construction company which has no staff other than white collar project managers and accountants, while the two guys behind Dave would be Government, probably a Minister and Public Servant, discussing how well they are doing their job in spending 'our' money so wisely. There is a Union guy there as well.

Terry
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Gryphon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IHScout, allan, cobbadog, PaulFH, asw120, Tacho

More
2 years 7 months ago #225296 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Caption This
Then we wonder why it cost so much to build a road. I have been driving from South to and past
Taree for the last 3 weeks while under reduced speed. Looks like surveyors are busy doing something but over the 5 kilometer stretches they have at reduced speeds both north n south there are 6 trucks with flashing signs a surveyor and his chainey and the truck drivers standing around having a yap. This is it for the whole dy as I drive through these sections at various times.
One thing I would like is to have the contract to supply the red cones, millions of them.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

More
2 years 7 months ago #225305 by hayseed
Terry, You forgot the Bit Where they use the Money from this Job to pay ALL the Subbies from the Previous one..

don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
2 years 7 months ago #225331 by Inter-Action
Replied by Inter-Action on topic Caption This
Great news! What sort of payout will i get. Na. That wouldn't be me in the ditch. My dear old dad always said :
"Avoid picking up anything with a handle. It is usually connected to work". Dear old fellow, used to push a cart around the
markets real early in the morning then change and go to his day job, behind a desk. They sure new how to,and had to work.
Dave.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zuffen

More
2 years 7 months ago #225356 by asw120
Replied by asw120 on topic Caption This

Terry, You forgot the Bit Where they use the Money from this Job to pay ALL the Subbies from the Previous one..

You wish! Every time the construction company win a new tender, they start a new company. They pay themselves first and the subbies only if there is anything left. The company is wound up at the end of the job.

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

Time to create page: 0.598 seconds