Skip to main content

Whereabouts of Warren (Blue) Blain

More
6 years 8 months ago #186114 by Gaz92
Is there anyone out there can help me find an old truckie friend of mine! His name Blue (Warren Blain) before he retired was driving B Double for Toll in Northern Qld and retired in 2012 and I believe dives his MotorHome everywhere, have been told his son still drives for Toll, but not sure of this, if anyone can help would be much appreciated

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #186122 by Swanny
Hi Gaz92 ,Last i heard he was traveling around Australia in his Winnebago along with Baker Boy in his mobile home .Iwill be speaking with an old mate later today or tomorrow ,he might have an update as to were he is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gaz92

More
6 years 8 months ago #186148 by Gaz92
He was my apprentice back in the Cousins Transport days, would be great if I could get in touch with him again!
Thanks for the reply!

More
6 years 7 months ago #186426 by Gaz92
Thanks for looking into locating Blue, if you find out his whereabouts please let me know! Thanks again.

More
6 years 7 months ago #186428 by Swanny
Will do Gaz92 have spoken to e few old Comet guys recently they are trying to track him down :blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gaz92

More
6 years 6 months ago #187513 by Gaz92
Thanks Swanny for looking into whereabouts of Warren Blain for me!! There must be someone out there that knows his whereabouts so I can contact him, anyhow Swanny thanks again.
Gaz92

Time to create page: 0.433 seconds