It is amazing how quickly it all comes together

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #204561 by IHScout
Replied by IHScout on topic Rust in Lorry
It looks great Cobba, and thanks for providing entertainment and inspiration for those of us feeling to lazy to wander out to the shed.

Dennis
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

More
4 years 4 months ago #204570 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Rust in Lorry
Today I spent most of it using some old style cutting compound by hand to tidy up the rest of the cab. My stuffed shoulders are even worse now and I will pay for it all night but I am happy with the result. I will include a picture of the insulation/sound proofing I stuck under the floor of Lorry to quieten him down which it did do and help with insulating one day when an a/c unit goes under the dash. It may look like a metal patchwork quilt but it is effective.
Now all I need to do is clean up the inside of the cab and this will include some replacement rectangular door handle covers that fir behind the handle on the inside and some of the circular plastic washers that fit behind the window winder handle. Mine are in bad shape and I am confident that these parts are a generic Toyota part and possible 10 other makes of cars so a trip to the wreckers with samples is to happen soon.
Who is a "Pretty Boy" then ?

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds