Skip to main content

Trcuk Art

More
3 years 10 months ago #211234 by husky
Replied by husky on topic Trcuk Art
Hi, Cobbadog your right, can do basic truck but things like roo bars ,livery and equipment and model, as each one is different to the next so once oilman is near completion i can finish artwork for him ,cheers ,
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #211257 by V8Ian
Replied by V8Ian on topic Trcuk Art

asw120 wrote: Doodles? I have trouble taking photos that good! I can't even draw a decent stickman.

Keep 'em coming, Jarrod.

You've got nothing to complain about, Jarrod. I'd be happy with half of Husky's artistic abilities. I can't draw curtains. :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: husky

More
3 years 10 months ago #211265 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Trcuk Art
I can't draw a short straight line using a rule. Notice I said rule and not ruler.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

More
3 years 10 months ago #211268 by overnite
Replied by overnite on topic Trcuk Art

cobbadog wrote: I can't draw a short straight line using a rule. Notice I said rule and not ruler.

Cobbadog, yes there’s a big difference.

More
3 years 10 months ago #211481 by husky
A couple more , i did these a couple of years ago ,hope you enjoy ,
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: allan, cobbadog, Lang, PaulFH, asw120, V8Ian

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #211543 by PDU
Replied by PDU on topic Trcuk Art
Bit of teacher talk:
The ruler of the kingdom needed to know the correct rule to ensure he was able to rule a straight line with his ruler!! :huh: :blink: :pinch: :whistle:

In my Art Room at Pennington Primary I had a huge notice on my wall saying, "THIS IS THE ONLY ROOM IN THE SCHOOL WHERE YOU CAN CHEAT" - I would accept anything once they had learnt basic techniques EXCEPT using an eraser! They learnt very quickly that if I saw one I would pick it up, open the double doors out onto the oval, and throw their eraser as far as I could!

Nasty bastard down deep :evil:

But they loved my sound system playing all the "old" music while they were there. ;)
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by PDU.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, husky

More
3 years 10 months ago #211557 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Trcuk Art
Now that brings back memories, teachers having a dummy spit and tossing stuff out the window. We had one like that and he was fun to wind up. One of us would say our pen just ran out of ink so he would loan them/us his quality Parker pen of the day. His 'rule as he was the ruler' was that when he spoke it was pens down. Yep you guessed it he snatched the pen and tossed it and the look on his dial when he last saw his pen fly out the window was priceless. Silly thing about it was that he was a slow learner, he lost a lot of pens.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: husky

More
3 years 10 months ago #211558 by husky
at our school as the pens or erasers where thrown out of the window you where closely behind it ,one teacher would get to the point of totally losing it and launch the chalkboard eraser at you ,uncle mad was our name for him ,we drove him nuts ..
There where some teachers that where firm but fair and we had respect for them and my art teacher was one of those and i think is why i kept this up after leaving school, cheers

More
3 years 10 months ago #211565 by DieselFan
Replied by DieselFan on topic Trcuk Art
husky

Thanks for showing, great truck art!

Maybe I'm not the only one, who would like to see some more from this art?

Clemens

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #211570 by PDU
Replied by PDU on topic Trcuk Art
"There were some teachers that were firm but fair and we had respect for them" and I was one of them Husky, bugger having a dummy spit - that only lets the kids know you're losing control. A simple "You've been warned what I would do before, and that's it!" works better; short, sharp and shiny. :oops:

Once you have the kids onside cobbadog they support you and alll the "inappropriate" things you did from time to time. Another of my quotes, often used by me, "No problem, go complain to the principal, I'm ready to retire and you'd be doing me favour, so go for it . . . " :lol: - Only once did one take me up on it, with the class begging me to go and stop them while I simply sat there unconcerned, until two got up and dragged my retirement package back into the room to apologise to me. Satisfaction for a nice teacher. :blush:

Enjoy what you do Husky, it is a talent only a few master - don't waste your skills like I did . . . :unsure:
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by PDU.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, husky

Time to create page: 0.483 seconds