Skip to main content

Trcuk Art

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #211719 by husky
Replied by husky on topic Trcuk Art
I know what you mean PDU i used to sit at a table or at work at a desk as most of these i used to draw on the back of the desk note pads we got from suppliers/ customers, and would sit drawing while talking to customers on the phone ,so wasn,t looking directly at page straight and i would throw loads away ,,but last couple of years i managed to obtain a draughtsmans drawing board and now as i look at the page its strait in front of me rather than across the page and have found the results have improved , cheers , Husky y
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by husky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, PDU

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #215283 by husky
Hi ,not been on for a while as i have started back working again after 6 months of with this covid 19 lockdown
Have started back on the plant again and its taking up most of my day s with travel and long shifts so when i do get time there is a long list of jobs to do so a quick look on the site when i get time as opposed to spending three or four hours a day when on lockdown hopefully keeps me up to date with the site
At the moment its just work, meals,, and bed till a better prospect of a job comes along ,but at the moment there are thousands of people looking for work as lot of companies have reduced their workforce or just shut up shop and called it a day
The virus is peaking again and it looks as if the restrictions could go on until next year ,due to some people not following the guidelines and increasing the spread .
Hopefully this does not happen and we can look forward to the truck and vintage show season in full flight next year and i might even get to come and see for myself
Right ,tea ,shower and bed .take care stay safe ,Paul.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Gryphon, PaulFH, asw120

More
3 years 6 months ago #215287 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic Trcuk Art

husky wrote: The virus is peaking again and it looks as if the restrictions could go on until next year, due to some people not following the guidelines and increasing the spread .
Hopefully this does not happen and we can look forward to the truck and vintage show season in full flight next year and i might even get to come and see for myself.
husky
I live in the State of Victoria which a wag on this forum calls "Sictoria" as after bungling by our incompetent State Government made us the place with far more cases of Corona19 than any other place in Australia.
We are on the point of lifting our restrictions for the SECOND time after idiots refused to isolate or wear masks and caused the second wave of infections. The idiots are refusing again and no doubt we will have yet a third outbrake so don't expect to see us for a long time yet.
We are hopeful of holding our usual yearly display on the outskirts of Melbourne on the second weekend of November next year. This year's one had to be cancelled. If that can't happen, pencil in November 2022 on your calendar.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, husky

More
1 year 4 months ago #241613 by husky
Been trawling throuh all the past posts and found this topic of mine that i thought had been lost so i uploaded another new post to add some more artwork of oilmans Atkinson .so now ive found my original site i will put them on here to keep every thing together,, if he hasn't seen it yet, oilman i hope you like it and from the pictures i have seen you have made a amazing job of it ,well done Have a good Christmas and a happy new year everyone and thanks for all the stories and info from everyone involved , cheers Paul ,
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, Inter-Action, Lang, PaulFH, asw120, grandad, wee-allis

• BillyP
  • I wish i could remember all the things i have forgotten...
More
1 year 4 months ago #241614 by BillyP
Replied by BillyP on topic Trcuk Art
Great stuff there Husk.............

Keep up the good work..............

......................Billy.....................

I CAME INTO THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING & STILL HAVE MOST OF IT.........................

I used to be a truck driver,
but i am now not a truck driver ,
on a good day i can remember
that i used to be a truck driver.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Mrsmackpaul, wee-allis

More
4 months 2 days ago #249697 by husky
Hello, been a while since last post, hope everyone is OK , been a bit of a rough year and work and health have limited my time to post on here, just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy Xmas and a better and happy new year. great site, keep it up, love the pics and stories, stay safe, husky
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, Mrsmackpaul, 77louie400, PaulFH, grandad, wee-allis, PDU

More
4 months 2 days ago #249710 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Trcuk Art
All is good Husky, been a bit crazy forevery one this year

Post when you can, share when you can

Have a great one

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, wee-allis, Brocky45

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #251312 by husky
Hi, everyone, just checking in to say hello and how is everybody, sorry not posted for a bit, but have been reading all the other posts and still loving the photos and stories, that Bedford of PDUs is coming on great and look forward to seeing it completed. Rally season is underway. hope there are plenty of pics to look at ,take care and enjoy the season , Husky...
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, Morris, Lang, PaulFH, asw120, grandad, wee-allis

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #251317 by PDU
Replied by PDU on topic Trcuk Art
Thankyou Husky but that Bedford of mine is not coming along as great as I would like - the paint job that has been keeping me involved  for  the last week or so is looking decidedly 5/- tin of paint like!? However, considering the cost involved, it will have to suffice until it blows away!? 

I also look forward to seeing it completed, and at least have it ready for a trial run at the next South Australian run to Port Broughton. 

Never give up on what you enjoy, I wasted any talent I had with drawing many years ago and have always wondered where I could have got to if I had stuck with it . . . Now I'll set you a task, have a go at my O Type (never was) streamliner-like petrol tanker. No rush, even if it takes as long as I have!   
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #251319 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Trcuk Art
Husky

PM sent

Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: J D

Time to create page: 0.592 seconds