Skip to main content

Was the dark of the moon on the six of june

More
1 year 10 months ago #235806 by cobbadog
Hi Blue, I think I have more than I can handle at the moment thanks. As we did our little trip don South and back I made a list of things to fix that were not noticed or thought were fixed or found new shit to fix.
So the last 2 days have been doing maintenance and repairs and they will continue tomorrow and the next. One was the smallest of water leaks under the sink. Checked everything while on the road but found it today. Where the John Guest poly pipe onnects to the tap the original part is plastic and they can split from either over tightening or freezing. Second option is the option I think is responsible. I can buy brass fitings so will look for them tomorrow. After that the biggest challenge is to cut down the swing down legs I fited at the back of the van.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #235820 by Sarge
Cobba, just flip your axle, that will give you 100mm lift, legs will be just right.

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

More
1 year 10 months ago #235826 by cobbadog
Sorry Sarge, not flipping the axle. Dee already needs a short leg step to get in and out, I would get knackered if I made it any higher. Anyway I cut one side down today and the plan is to do the other side tomorrow but we all know what happens to plans. I was sent a description on how to cut down a brand named leg so I applied the theory to these ones. It wasn't until I had started to cut out one of the elongated holes that I remembered I do own a bloody hole saw so one is a bit rough but I dont care.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oliver1950

More
1 year 10 months ago #235868 by Sarge
As always, nicely done. They are a very useful bit of kit for setting up a varacan....

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

Time to create page: 0.436 seconds