Skip to main content

Where's all the projects?

More
2 years 7 months ago #224933 by Mrsmackpaul

InterAction I have the same lister, i get mine chugging about no cooler at all for short runs, it likes to dance about, relocates to a new location each time.

Paul, you are right about the 3pl damper thingo, biggest hurdle is draining the remaining oil out to get the shaft out and replace the o ring.

added a few more toys to the sell it all heap.... must get the camera out....

If my memory serves me right, it has been a few years now, but theres only 4 bolts, a few clips and a couple of hoses and you can take the whole hydraulic unti off to work on

It was much easier from memory to do it this way

As I said it has been a few years

All the innards have to come out to change that O ring, a terrible design

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #224934 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic Where's all the projects?
In that case Paul, I might do it from your memory, I like easier.

I got the specific workshop manual section from that mob in WA for a donation..... will get motivated and read it.... after I run the ripper through some Bunny holes and maybe form up the drive with the grader..... .. no hay this year, so pressure off a bit to have the tractor ready to go. ....

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

More
2 years 7 months ago #224960 by JOHN.K.
Replied by JOHN.K. on topic Where's all the projects?
Got a phone call from the transport co rep today.......The driver reports that customer supplied lifting chains were nt properly stamped or tagged.....In future ,driver will have to see certificates on lifting gear.......well that would be kinda hard to arrange ......anyhoo ,I said does this mean you wont be charging me for the job?........Nope $600 for 3 hrs is cheap in todays industry,he says......projects sure do cost money.

More
2 years 7 months ago #224963 by Inter-Action
Message to all offering advice re the stuck rim. " IT AINT STUCK NO MORE". Paul's suggestion of hydraulic pushing power rather than
trying to pull the rim away. I had just borrowed a friend's porta power when Paul suggested hydraulic pushing from other side. Rigged up the p/p between opposite spring and "ORNRY" stuck rim. 10 ton pressure , tap rim opposite side to hyd ram . "BAG" . Worked a treat . No blood,no bruises. Hope the photos come through ok. Thanks again to all who showed interest in my problem. The p/p had been borrowed to push the dents out of the roof. I think it should manage that job o.k.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, Lang, PaulFH, asw120, V8Ian

More
2 years 7 months ago #224964 by Mrsmackpaul
Well thats a result
Now onto the dent pushing lol

Great stuff

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
2 years 7 months ago #224967 by Inter-Action
Hi there Paul. Thanks for the advise. You possibly have been up against a similar problem. The cheque is in the post. Dave.

More
2 years 7 months ago #224970 by asw120
Replied by asw120 on topic Where's all the projects?
Pretty much how I got the back rims off the Farmall. Great to see success.

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

More
2 years 7 months ago #224989 by JOHN.K.
Replied by JOHN.K. on topic Where's all the projects?
Projects!......can you believe it?...Anastasia and Scotty both decide to start the same project ...on the same day .......hows that for a coincidence?
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

More
2 years 7 months ago #224990 by 600Dodge
Replied by 600Dodge on topic Where's all the projects?
Building the re education camps?

More
2 years 7 months ago #224997 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Where's all the projects?
They managed to get the Toowoomba Council way offside already. Apparently they were advised that this might go ahead so the council approached the Hospitals and some other important businesses and in short the Hospitals advised if it were to go ahead they could not cope with any extra work load and would need bigger premises and more staff. This was around 6 months ago and the State Government ahs not answered or acknowledge receipt of the questions and concerns. Arrogance comes to mind!

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

Time to create page: 0.528 seconds