Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

1982 Hino econo diesel park lights. 19 Jan 2022 12:32 #230866

• Mobile 1
  • Mobile 1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 13
Thanks JohnK ,Yes strange that ,I just got hold of a FF manual the fuse box in the manual shows Engine Stop written on the box , this truck has no indicator to which fuse, maybe the FF manual is a slightly different model, strange things happen . I once had a 78 Fairlane 302 cub in that when you released the radiator cap water hit the factory roof,removed the heads nothing in the end one night I looked in each bore pistons up and down nothing! but when I put a magnifying glass on every cylinder no 4 had like a snake bite like 2 needle pucture marks I put water in the block no leak but just to prove a point put her together put in chemiweld and problem fixed , rebuilt another engine and used the crook one for parts that took a while to find.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.781 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Phone: 0400 025 525    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558