Skip to main content

Shifting a drag line

More
2 years 1 month ago #232464 by Mrsmackpaul
Now I know many of you blokes have shifted drag lines before

KelOz sent me this, he has lost his pass word some time ago and with the many changes over the years hasnt been able to log on
Kel tells me he has tried to contact Gryphon many times but has never heard back so perhaps something is wrong in cyberspace some where or valves in the radio need to warm up a bit more

So I dunno Gryphon perhaps send me a email or some details thru the private messages and between us all we can get Kelvin up and running again

Anyway heres the link

A very interesting way of shifting a drag line on a huge dog trailer
Looks like not only is the trailer self tracking but also can be lifted up and down hydraulically, at about 5 minutes in it is sitting on the dirt

Shes a flash bit of gear and at a guess I would say it's in Holland or more correctly the Netherlands

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, asw120, V8Ian, Brocky45, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #232467 by 1936ace
Replied by 1936ace on topic Shifting a drag line
These blokes have obviously done this before...have it down Pat!

More
2 years 1 month ago #232472 by hayseed
Replied by hayseed on topic Shifting a drag line

KelOz sent me this, he has lost his pass word some time ago and with the many changes over the years hasnt been able to log on
Kel tells me he has tried to contact Gryphon many times but has never heard back so perhaps something is wrong in cyberspace some where or valves in the radio need to warm up a bit more

So I dunno Gryphon perhaps send me a email or some details thru the private messages and between us all we can get Kelvin up and running again

Paul

Just get Kel to send an email to forum@hcvc.com.au Someone will be able to sort Him Out..

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gryphon

Time to create page: 0.458 seconds