Skip to main content

Bedfords spotted from Satellite.. count em!

More
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #2553 by duncan_m
Looks like Google Earth took a new photo of my place about 6 months ago.. Its affectionately called the USW (Urban Stealth Workshop)..

maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=h&om=1&ll=-35...000721,0.001711&z=20

4 x J Series Bedfords in the yard plus one inside the shed which cant be seen for some reason and a couple of HQ Monaros, 2 EH's, and a 1990's Landrover..

The half finished pool, a destroyed back yard from the trucks and excavators .

I should write something on the concrete for next years photo.. I think it'd show up!

Dunc.

Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by duncan_m.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #2554 by The Shadow
Nice Photo, how many trucks running. :)

The more older trucks on the road&&The more memorizes of how things use to be.&&[url

More
15 years 8 months ago #2555 by duncan_m

Nice Photo, how many trucks running. :)

Two on the road (J1 and a J2), and a J3 just a couple of months away from being back on the road!

There's a J1 that'll probably never make it back on the road and a J2 that MIGHT be seen again in a few years time.

Dunc

More
15 years 8 months ago #2556 by Andy Wright
She was dry when the pic was taken, Dunc! Looks like a model railway layout from above.

Bedfords - man-made trucks visible from space.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
15 years 8 months ago #2557 by duncan_m

She was dry when the pic was taken.

Sure was.. as best I can make it out it was just after the massive heatwave we had earlier this year.. nearly 3 weeks of 40+ degrees.. it was nuts.

Today its looking much greener.. thanks to about 80 tonnes of top soil, $300 worth of grass seed and $400 worth of water... and I would have had my silver J3 finished by now if I hadn't paused to install a swimming pool and build a pergola!

Dunc

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds