Skip to main content

ever seen this R200 about

• BillyP
  • I wish i could remember all the things i have forgotten...
More
10 years 6 months ago #3334 by BillyP
That will be a hard act to follow.That 200 was a top bit of gear in its day, nothing better.What a shame to see it as it is,hopefully, some one will restore it, it surely deserves it.Every one connected with its earlier life deserves a big pat on the back. BillyP

I CAME INTO THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING & STILL HAVE MOST OF IT.........................

I used to be a truck driver,
but i am now not a truck driver ,
on a good day i can remember
that i used to be a truck driver.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #194166 by melonreo
well I am proud to say that I am the current owner of the remains of the big green machine

I have taken a liberty with Melons pics and popped this in, but you should check out his bucket for the whole thingo.... Hope thats OK Pat & I got it right........and ya should go back to the start to refresh ya memory........ Sarge

Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Sarge.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IHScout

More
5 years 9 months ago #194168 by Dave_64
What an old GEM! Hope I'm still around to see her restored to glory!

More
5 years 9 months ago #194169 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic Re: ever seen this R200 about
Now that you have got our undivided attention Pat, how about a picture of what you actually manage to drag home..... :woohoo: nice to see ya back here.

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

More
5 years 9 months ago #194211 by melonreo
Attachments:

More
5 years 9 months ago #194212 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic ever seen this R200 about
Pat did she still look like that when you collected her.... unmolested and clean green. :dry: :dry: :dry:

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #194213 by melonreo
Replied by melonreo on topic ever seen this R200 about
this is what I have invested in

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by melonreo.

More
5 years 9 months ago #194215 by werkhorse
Replied by werkhorse on topic ever seen this R200 about
At least it was somewhat together when I last seen it.... Albeit a while ago... At least it's got a good home Pat.

And great meeting you at Gundagai mate ;)

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same
The following user(s) said Thank You: melonreo

More
5 years 9 months ago #194216 by JOHN.K.
Replied by JOHN.K. on topic ever seen this R200 about
I remember the brown Turners one well...used to see him around everywhere.The main fleet of 200 I knew was Classified Concrete at Molendinar,on the GC.....Think Pink.They had a lot of them with 6v71 s and 5x3 trannies......The yard had half a dozen off the road,and a few still working......never seen such a solid chassis as they had.....triple rail from the rear/ front hanger to the front hanger of the Hendrickson...I kept one cab,not a spot of rust...ended up giving it away.....no one wanted it in those days.

More
5 years 9 months ago #194217 by melonreo
Replied by melonreo on topic ever seen this R200 about
Werk it was great chatting with you @gundaggy , and I am sure you were as me chewing the ears off others as well...lol
I have always wanted to see this big jigger survive......its cost me a packed , but ive done it now, at least its on its way to a better future...
I am hoping somebody will turn the pic around,,,i don't understand why it did that its in my computer up the correct way just like the one above
The following user(s) said Thank You: werkhorse

Time to create page: 0.564 seconds