Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: * * * Manure Happenz * * *

* * * Manure Happenz * * * 23 Apr 2019 19:05 #200198

• Southbound
  • Thank you received: 287
That's great Swishy, timely and funny! Please go the fridge and grab a beer...

And, MrsMP, the question on every busted arse owner drivers lips is 'Did you find the wheels?'
I'd rather have tools that I don't need, than not have the tools I do need.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Southbound.

* * * Manure Happenz * * * 24 Apr 2019 06:51 #200206

• Mrsmackpaul
  • Thank you received: 648
Very good swish man
A quick question do I need spin the record twice as I lost both donuts lol

South bound we searched and searched and only found on donut and a couple of bolts, so one of lifes mystery's I guess

Funny enough we found other people's wheels

As a side note, the Princess went to Bendigo yesterday for parts and never made it back

Flat at Wood Wood last night, changed and on the road again and she got another flat at Piangle

It appears its not the week to have air in our tyres

Paul
Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

* * * Manure Happenz * * * 24 Apr 2019 13:45 #200209

• JOHN.K.
  • Thank you received: 362
I lost a dual off an ACCO once......easy to find as there was a guy jumping up and down beside a big hole in his fence...........anyhoo,I chained up the suspension and sent the driver off before the cops came,then knocked the bits apart.........axle out,rim locks off ,one big hit with a sledge,and its in bits small enough to load in the ute ,and we re off........Whos gunna pay ,says the owner ,,,,,,,,Serafin will pay ,says I ,and off we go,passing the cops coming just up the street.........anyhoo,the cops flag me down,and ask did I hit the fence......nope ...just look at the ute......not a mark on it.......I never hit any fence.Just passing by.

* * * Manure Happenz * * * 24 Apr 2019 14:07 #200210

• JOHN.K.
  • Thank you received: 362
I had a lockring blow off one of the front wheels of a 8 wheel Leader ,and lost the tire before I could stop.......found the tire nearly 12 months later in some thick bushes........Fortunately ,it didnt hit a car,but ran alongside the truck for a way before going off into the paddock beside the road.....Creek Rd Carina......all houses and a retirement village now,

* * * Manure Happenz * * * 24 Apr 2019 22:26 #200220

• PDU
  • Thank you received: 357
Following a loaded four wheeled hay cart behind a truck (somewhere in Western Victoria, 1966) when it lost the right hand rear wheel on the cart. Somehow the cart stayed upright, although the load now hung precariously over the oncoming lane, and the driver drove on apparently unaware!?!? :pinch:
As we followed along behind we watched the errant wheel clear a hedge, and bounce to the far side of a paddock, then bounce over the far side hedge before disappearing into the next paddock. :huh:
The driver continued for about another mile before we warily (and hurriedly) passed the swaying load and waved him down. :dry:
I'd say the odds he ever found that wheel would have been somewhere between highly-unlikely and non-existent! :blink:
I wonder if anyone on here was responsible for that particular load? :unsure:

* * * Manure Happenz * * * 25 Apr 2019 16:47 #200242

• cobbadog
  • Thank you received: 570
Just travelled back from Port Macquarie this afternoon and on a bend a caravan heading north had not clipped down the front aluminium panel over the front window. When we caught a glimpse of it, it was folded back as far as possible, torn off the hinge and arm on the drivers side and about to leave the owner. As he had no UHF we could not call him and the truck following him could not catch up to the van to warn him as it was travelling at a fair rate of knots.
Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe.
COP-U-LATOR

* * * Manure Happenz * * * 27 Apr 2019 20:01 #200284

• Fred in Geelong
  • Thank you received: 43
Oooooh, after readin' some of these comments l don't feel so special anymore. A bloke that lived around the corner from us in Hamlyn Heights usedta cart for Featherrock Quarries and after his LNT9000, he had a 111 or 141 Scania still with the tri pig. One mornin' we were motorin' along Conrod Straight between Werribee and Laverton when we were passing said bloke in said Scania. Just as we were level with his truck, the weirdest thing happened. The front right tyre and rim (Can't remember if the Spider hub was still affixed), came off, and free wheeled (So ta speak), across 3 lanes of traffic and along the grass in the middle. It musta gone for a K or more and hopefully it never got ta hit anythin' Geelong bound!!

* * * Manure Happenz * * * 28 Apr 2019 18:55 #200295

• Fred in Geelong
  • Thank you received: 43

This came from the Graham Ford collection, with a G88 VOLVO and fridge van from Reynolds in Geelong gettin' a helpin' hand outa a sticky situation from the K model from Geelong Towing!
Attachments:

* * * Manure Happenz * * * 19 May 2019 19:43 #200668

• Swishy
  • Swishy's Avatar Topic Author
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
  • Thank you received: 1332
Any more gr8 pix FiG

Looks like a barrell roll

WotSezU?

cya
OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

* * * Manure Happenz * * * 20 May 2019 16:10 #200689

• cobbadog
  • Thank you received: 570
Does the drover get the job of using a jack hammer to remove the concrete once set?
Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe.
COP-U-LATOR

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Phone: 0400 025 525    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558