Skip to main content

Louies......Wheres all ya Louies

More
11 years 11 months ago #65796 by Bruce99
Different flaps on the trailer? Didn't lay her down did you? I think there was a bit of time between pics as I noticed a grasshopper screen on the bullbar. Messy bloody things aren't they?

***********&&---Bruce99---&&***********

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #65797 by
NO ol' mate , the Gorski flaps were pretty cheap and nasty and ripped very easily . Unfortunately these days it just does not pay to advertise the transport company all over the place as our expert car drivers want to complain about everything , including the driver waking up of a morning ! Cheers Clarke . >:(

More
11 years 11 months ago #65798 by Maxidyne
Apologies if this has been posted up before, but I just found it on facebook last night...

At first I thought it was a fake pic until I saw the whole sequence of pics here: www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.106355...0003768401004&type=3

Impressive, but a shame at the same time!

More
11 years 11 months ago #65799 by hayseed
Here's the Youtube link :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

youtube.com/watch?v=T18qmoXtQBA

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
11 years 11 months ago #65800 by Maxidyne
I wonder how much damage it sustained...

More
11 years 11 months ago #65801 by Acar DC7564
Hi wheeler, luv ya work mate tis always to see a bloke who could park em like that , seen one of that mob over here after harvest time , maybe just a one of load . I used to "specialize " in doin that till I got put in the next size up ! That Sterling there ,you put a photo of that up before .Was that a 14ltr DD coz a good mate of mine drives it for Shaun Noble from Saddleworth here in S.A.and is also a forum member and a full on White truck nut so I can only assume that was a condition of sale of that truck mate , so you can rest assured it in good hands .
Hayseed that LTS rigid you put up , was that the one you did 2.4 mil or there abouts in ? good work mate , the boss has just sold my old HN80 in the prime of her life and given me the keys to a frightliner an Im not happy . cheers Rob

1950 White superpower WC18R&&1966 Autocar DC7564rhd&&1980 White Road Boss &&

• Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #65802 by
Good on ya Rob ,
thanks for the kind words ol' mate . The blue L9000 Loui had a 60 series Detroit and gee it was a great truck - they make excellent tippers , great vision , great everything . I think that is the truck your mate is driving . The black Sterling has a 14 litre red head cummins but don't tell chocs ! Cheers Rob ,
PS : we need some photos of that grouse RoadBoss in your back yard posted too bud -
GET A MOVE ON ! ;) ;) ;)

More
11 years 11 months ago #65803 by hayseed
Yeah Rob that's her.
There's a few Photos of the Old girl earlier on in this Thread.A couple with a B Double hanging off her back :)
Odometer reads 3.28million Kms. :o

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
11 years 11 months ago #65804 by Acar DC7564
Gday fellas , Hi wheeler my mate said it aint the truck and I need glasses . Hes right , he also rekoned its a different colour too , bugger ! Hey I will put a few pics of my Road Boss up mate, I have just painted the chassis and tidied her up a little , was gunna paint her blue but I have got to like the existing paint scheme and may leave it at that and concentrate on getting that 8v92 to make all the right sounds . Otherwise I am very happy with the truck and real glad I bought it . Hayseed you gotta be on a winner with that LTS and in your situation I am 100% convinced it had a lot to do with your driving habits and the maintenance program you use and well done . The 15 yr. old HN80 I have been operating for the last 4 years was a brilliant truck for me and did the job real well [ 81t gcw n14+ 525 ] and was a pleasure to drive and to add to that boss man got the same money for it as he paid for it over 5 yrs. ago and 650,000kms . What can I say Rob

1950 White superpower WC18R&&1966 Autocar DC7564rhd&&1980 White Road Boss &&

More
11 years 11 months ago #65805 by prodrive
Found these old darlings the other day, they were on their way to Lakes Entrance I believe..
Would have been a fair drive in the old 8000 too I reckon, they werent renowned for their power or speed!
They reckoned thats why they had the little trailer on the 8000...

Time to create page: 0.548 seconds