Skip to main content

How to restore a Truck

More
12 years 5 months ago #66993 by ivor project
re 3408 search if you guys are dealin with the mid west truck wreckers bring your own vasoline cos they have sand in there,s

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #66994 by newto
Replied by newto on topic Re: How to restore a Truck
ummmm..........last time i check neither Arizona nor Orlando were in the mid west?

but anyways,I've dealt with my man in Arizona on and off for over 25 years so vaseline won't needed.

the Orlando connection may need some research tho!

newto

More
12 years 5 months ago #66995 by Intermodel63
An answer to Swishy's origional post "How to restore a Truck", whatever makes your world tick. Restore/conserve it doesn't really matter as long as it gives enjoyment. I will be at Sandown on Sunday for the first time to look at trucks not think about $'s. I look forward to seeing the Grey Ghost, KW's, Macks, Austins even Volvos it don't matter. My 1924 IHC Model 63 will be finished sometime soon, 1952 Austin Loadstar maybe next & the 1926 IHC Special Delivery I picked up recently will be a project with one of my sons & that will be worth more to me than the finished value. So lets enjoy this great land of ours which allows us to do pretty well whatever we want to, be it collect, hoard or restore trucks & remember we are but custodians.

Graham

More
12 years 5 months ago #66996 by Dodger
Replied by Dodger on topic Re: How to restore a Truck
G'day guys, this is a friends resto project. www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.101...0000665185785&type=3 been at it for years. Wished he 'd get it finished!!!

More
12 years 5 months ago #66997 by ivor project

ummmm..........last time i check neither Arizona nor Orlando were in the mid west?

but anyways,I've dealt with my man in Arizona on and off for over 25 years so vaseline won't needed.

the Orlando connection may need some research tho!

new

umm last time i checked i only mentioned what to expect from the wreckers in the mid west and im guessin by orlando you mean florida not orlando oklahoma ???

sorry if this has gottin of topic

More
12 years 5 months ago #66998 by monty
Replied by monty on topic Re: How to restore a Truck
Hey Doger, What is it?

-Monty ;)

12 years 5 months ago #66999 by
Replied by on topic Re: How to restore a Truck
Doder,

Your face book pics are not coming up so what is it maybe its a VOLVO. Dave ;D ;D

More
12 years 5 months ago #67000 by Dodger
Hey Mounty,
Its a KW I think a S-1

More
12 years 5 months ago #67001 by Dodger
Hey Dead Dave
Its this guys facebook page and you have to sign in to see it.I like your taste in trucks with a vovlo but if you said a Pegaso or Berliet you would of been closer.

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds