Skip to main content

KW #400001, #400002

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #231345 by Swanny
Replied by Swanny on topic KW #400001, #400002
Thank you NRJ47 that answered my query there was no need for three windows when there was a pan shoved up against the cab.
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Swanny. Reason: added some more text

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #231360 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic KW #400001, #400002

NRJ47, Hello mate, welcome to the forum. I have strong ties to The Land of The Long White Cloud and like to hear about anything related to transport. I have occasionally PM'ed and texted a couple of Kiwi members of this forum. I look on TradeMe most days but not for trucks because of the ditch.

Morris.
C'mon Morris, build a bridge. ;)

Yair Ian, I might just do that, it is only about 2000 kilometres. If you give me a hand, we could detour to Tasmania.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: V8Ian

More
2 years 1 month ago #231362 by werkhorse
Replied by werkhorse on topic KW #400001, #400002

NRJ47, Hello mate, welcome to the forum. I have strong ties to The Land of The Long White Cloud and like to hear about anything related to transport. I have occasionally PM'ed and texted a couple of Kiwi members of this forum. I look on TradeMe most days but not for trucks because of the ditch.

Morris.
C'mon Morris, build a bridge. ;)

Yair Ian, I might just do that, it is only about 2000 kilometres. If you give me a hand, we could detour to Tasmania.

Let me know if ya do ... I'll get my bucket and spade ready ;)

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same
The following user(s) said Thank You: V8Ian

More
2 years 1 month ago #231363 by wee-allis
Replied by wee-allis on topic KW #400001, #400002
About that bridge. A man finds an old urn, gives it a rub,(you know the story). Out pops the Genie and grants him one wish. He too wanted a bridge from Aus to NZ. The Genie explains that it would be absolutely impossible due to depth of water and distance., wish for something else. Ok says the bloke, help me understand women.

How many lanes do you want on that bridge, says the Genie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morris, Inter-Action, Mrsmackpaul, V8Ian, werkhorse, oliver1950

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds