Skip to main content

Which do you prefer ?

More
15 years 2 months ago #7228 by huppypuppy
Bruce,

What I'm reading is 93000km - is that genuine???

Also, did ya get me email re. The Old Machinery Magazine????

Joe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
15 years 2 months ago #7229 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Re: Which do you prefer ?

I'll C u're Bedfod
n
Raise U one ACCO

http://tcimages.net/DisplayImage.aspx?PD=19939004&S=ISS&wmin=truckhub

www.truckhub.com.au/DesktopDefault.aspx?...D=3021560&TabID=3443

LOL

cya
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #7230 by huppypuppy
Swishman,

That ACCO has been parked at Swane's Truck Centre in Dubbo for a bloody long time now - so long in fact I've been inclined to call in and make an offer! Ignore Riverina Truck Centre on the ad - RTC is a part of Swane's Truck Centre and has been for a while now....

I would like her but I want to know the history first - a rellie of mine used to have the 1830/A SWB as a tipper!

No-one gets their mitts on that one until I find out more! Just a courtesy service for those who are interested in her! I will email the seller as soon as someone wants info!

Joe
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by huppypuppy.

More
15 years 2 months ago #7231 by kennymopar2
its a turbo perkins has a rusty cab ..it was traded in yonks ago & they used it to spray their yard untill their yard was surfaced with tar.concrete ..i was thinking of it but for a few $ more you can nowadays find a phaser powered 1988+ acco

More
15 years 2 months ago #7232 by Andy Wright
Get her, Joe, and cut your teeth on a good truck you can use around the farm too. A bit of weekend haulage as well perhaps for some pocket money?

Bruce, that Bedford looks a bit KMish but as Swishy says... and I might be squinting too hard. ;)

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
15 years 2 months ago #7233 by huppypuppy
Andy,

Will talk to one of Cliff's sales guys and see if they will go lower with the price - Kenny said she is a bit of a rust bucket!

$3000 is my limit - she will need a fair amount of work and at least parts won't be a problem if I keep Allan Brinks in mind!

Joe

More
15 years 2 months ago #7234 by Cunning Stunt
I'd put my house on it being a KM, and it's registered so he can work and play at the same time. I'm a sucker for a KM Andy.

Swishster should know better than teasing Huppy with a bargain right under his nose even if it is rusty.

And yeah, I got you email Joe and bought it this morning. Famous now! Thanks for the heads up.

Some play hard to get

More
15 years 2 months ago #7235 by huppypuppy
Bruce,

Any time - you know I'm always the first to let ya know if anything pops up that you need to know about!

As Jeremy Clarkson would say, "And on that bombshell, it's time to end the show! Goodnight!" - it's that time for me now!

Joe

More
15 years 2 months ago #7236 by Cunning Stunt
Count bulldogs Joe, you'll go to sleep quicker............

Some play hard to get

More
15 years 2 months ago #7237 by huppypuppy

Count bulldogs Joe, you'll go to sleep quicker............

Bruce,

Had me a bloody long day at work today - I will zonk out when my head hits the pillow and will happen quicker if it rains prior to me going!

Joe

Time to create page: 0.587 seconds