Skip to main content

Guess Wot

15 years 1 month ago #7560 by
Replied by on topic Re: Guess Wot
I thought you blokes were talking about how many less yankee trucks were left on how roads . ;D ;D YES A BIG WELCOME TO DENIS. Dave

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #7561 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: Guess Wot
well if we were counting English Trucks on the road there would be nothing to count at all :P

;)

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

15 years 1 month ago #7562 by
Replied by on topic Re: Guess Wot
WOW! 300!

When I first started the Forum early 2007 I hoped it would be succesful. But we are going so well!

Thanks to all those that contribute so regularly. And looking forward to the next 100 members of the HCVC Forum! The forum can only get bigger and better from here on.

For those that are interested in the stats:-

Total Members: 300
Total Topics: 878
Total Posts: 6625
Average Posts per Member: 22

Thanks to fellow helpers Bparo and "Andy in pak" in helping to look after the forum. And of course our regulars "Deadly Dave", Swishy and "GM Diesel".

Of course thanks to all the members of the forum. What is wonderful I believe we have members from all over Australia. And even some from overseas!

Especially Welcome to our 300th Member Denis! Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do! Spread the word that the Forum is alive, well and fun for all!

More
15 years 1 month ago #7563 by Andy Wright
Replied by Andy Wright on topic Re: Guess Wot
The forum wouldn't be running if it wasn't for your behind-the-scenes work, JB, so hats off to you.

I'm hanging for 1,000 members. We will get there but 1,000 topics will come a lot sooner!

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
15 years 1 month ago #7564 by GM Diesel
Replied by GM Diesel on topic Re: Guess Wot
Hey JB,

You should be very proud of this forum.
Its one of only two forums I know of where people are genuinely interested in helping others no matter what they have and couldnt care less whos got what and how many of.
I think what makes it work is that there is such a diverse range of vehicles and skills in the group.
We certainly dont get topics like "who has the most trucks" which I came across on another one brand forum and we all have to work hard not to get like that.
Where else can you have this much fun for nuffin. :D

Basil

GM Diesels - Converting diesel into noise since 1938.

Time to create page: 0.441 seconds