Skip to main content

HTAA ROCKLEA SHOW 17&18 MAY

More
10 years 1 month ago #139356 by bigcam
It's on again, Brisbane's only Old Truck Show right in the middle of where all the Truck Stuff happens, Rocklea. Last year was huge with only a couple of months notice, this one will be bigger.

[IMG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #139357 by GRINNIN BIG
Great stuff cam, will have more than one load this year, looking forward to it .
See you there !!!
GB :) :)

More
10 years 1 month ago #139358 by bigcam
Hope your truck is finished by then...................................

LOl.

More
10 years 1 month ago #139359 by steveb
The leader of the opposition has sanctioned a clearence to come up from Mexico in the Schnitzelburger.
Mr. and Mrs. D have an old 1418 of mine, so want to park beside the old girl (nastagia).
Mexico has been well patronized by the canetoads,so want to reciprocate the favours.
Should dig up a couple of old mates,as I used to run north of Brisvagus on the Mollasses tankers and others ,pre 1990

More
10 years 1 month ago #139360 by GRINNIN BIG
Hey Cam ME TOO !!

Steveb I think you should come up with a convoy and see how we do it up here !

Its a Great place to have a drink and talk turkey .

Hope to see you here ;) ;)

More
10 years 1 month ago #139361 by bigcam
Be good to see a few Victorians up here again.
There has been quite a few over the years make the pilgrimage to the Sunshine State for our show.
Steve, I'll have to dig out some Border Coaches pictures to put in the slide show for you.

Grinnan, we cut the tail shaft out with the oxy on Friday so it's all still under way, Bro turned up with a hang over on Friday so we got him to cut the taper at the back too.

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #139362 by Lang
Went to the club meeting on Tuesday and the show looks to be better organised than ever.

The rear gate to the showgrounds has been seriously modified by the troops to enable b-doubles to sweep in to the grounds at highway speed (well, actually walking pace). Loading ramp sorted.

The parking plan looks good with access to every truck for photos and the facilities are great with on ground camping/caravan, electricity and showers.

The dinner is right on site. Might be good idea to contact the club if you want to come on Saturday night. The usual tucker and coffee vans will be there during the day.

Lang

More
10 years 1 week ago #139363 by bigcam
Only a bit over a week to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
10 years 1 week ago #139364 by steveb
Still coming up to the show , should be there in time for Bay 13 on Friday evening....PS Don't forget the Border Coaches photos as I am bringing my darts..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

More
10 years 1 week ago #139365 by bigcam
Haha, hold on to that anger and let it boil Steve.
Be good to catch up.
Mackay Wednesday, Moranbah Thursday and Rocklea Friday for me.
The Friday night is great.

Time to create page: 0.549 seconds