Skip to main content

"OK" Mrsmackpaul

More
8 years 3 months ago #166131 by Mairjimmy
"OK" Mrsmackpaul was created by Mairjimmy
Now Paul you stated you started a project 20 years ago but not game to put pics up because it has to much dust on it now so I challenge you or any body else to put their photos up so we can see what out there unfinished.

Here is one of mine, seem to be able to get all the mechanical part done then the painting :blush: :blush: :huh: :huh:

60 YEARS AGO

20YEARS AGO

AS IT SITS TODAY :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

So over to you Paul or anybody else whose game to show your true colours :( :(

Colin :evil: :evil:

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #166133 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic "OK" Mrsmackpaul
But its not my fault I got seduced life was so simple me my dog and my truck LOL we had it made
will have to take some current day pics

Like I tell everyone dont ever pull it all apart keep it rego'd and drivable and just do small parts other wise you end up like me a whole heap of disappointment and embarrassment

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
8 years 3 months ago #166134 by Pierre
Replied by Pierre on topic "OK" Mrsmackpaul
Paul, fair point, but the trouble is if the truck is not registered or has any papers, you have to do a fair bit of work to get it through rego these days. :unsure:
cheers
Pierre

Pierre

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
8 years 3 months ago #166135 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic "OK" Mrsmackpaul
Th@z wot eye like 2 C

"men @ work"

"Work in Progress"

just like a Chinese Laundry .................. Everything hung on the floor

LOL

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #166137 by Mairjimmy
Replied by Mairjimmy on topic "OK" Mrsmackpaul

Mrsmackpaul wrote: But its not my fault I got seduced life was so simple me my dog and my truck LOL we had it made
will have to take some current day pics

Like I tell everyone dont ever pull it all apart keep it rego'd and drivable and just do small parts other wise you end up like me a whole heap of disappointment and embarrassment

Paul

NO excuses Paul, out with the Brownee

and clicky click and get the photo's up here

Colin

PS. And that includes you other jokers that have unfinished project hiding in the shed or pulled out the back of the shed and show your true colours

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Mairjimmy. Reason: to add

More
8 years 3 months ago #166139 by Mairjimmy
Replied by Mairjimmy on topic "OK" Mrsmackpaul
And Tacho what about you, I will let you put that Case L in here that you walk away from, or have you walked back :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Just stirring :)

More
8 years 3 months ago #166140 by Tacho
Replied by Tacho on topic "OK" Mrsmackpaul
Colin, things are happening with the L, but your D30 project is way ahead of my truck fix.

[IMG

More
8 years 3 months ago #166141 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic "OK" Mrsmackpaul

Pierre wrote: Paul, fair point, but the trouble is if the truck is not registered or has any papers, you have to do a fair bit of work to get it through rego these days. :unsure:
cheers
Pierre

to true mate and its all the little things

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
8 years 3 months ago #166145 by defective
Replied by defective on topic "OK" Mrsmackpaul
....My greatest regret to this day is tearing apart the very first car I bought at age 16...A lovely old FJ ute with no mods, no accessories, a tarp and original rego...paid $170.00 with 4 months reg !

....It ended up in a million bits, and the poor shell ended up in the tip...I swore and declared that would never happen again...hence no real resto work out of Phil just yet....too bloody scared of the same thing happening !!

More
8 years 3 months ago #166149 by Dave01
Replied by Dave01 on topic "OK" Mrsmackpaul
I found parking the truck in a really prominent spot rather than 'around the back' has helped get action happening, particularly when you walk past it every day and so do others.....
Cheers Gundaroo Dave
The following user(s) said Thank You: werkhorse

Time to create page: 0.587 seconds