Skip to main content
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configuration

ONE FOR SWISHY AND DEFECTIVE

• Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #82118 by
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationONE FOR SWISHY AND DEFECTIVE was created by
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationWell this one will suit ol' SWISHMEISTER and ol' DEFECTIVE . What say you ? I reckon it's a tall order ? :-? :-? :-?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #82119 by Dingodan
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Dingodan on topic Re: ONE FOR SWISHY AND DEFECTIVE
So am I right in assuming that that IS a pantechnicon on the back?

Wonder if he would take a well optioned sports convertable Daywoohoo fer it! :o

DD

More
11 years 11 months ago #82120 by geoffb
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by geoffb on topic Re: ONE FOR SWISHY AND DEFECTIVE
Clarky its yours a PAIR of FIG JAMS :D

• Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #82121 by
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by on topic Re: ONE FOR SWISHY AND DEFECTIVE
Ah geoff ol' mate - I certainly ain't that good bud ? :-[ :-[ :-[

[img

0408091453-01 by clarkehighwheeler , on Flickr

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #82122 by bigcam
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by bigcam on topic Re: ONE FOR SWISHY AND DEFECTIVE
Jimmy, I'll put that pic here as well just to give another perspective. Swishy thought I was joking when I mentioned Johnny Buttbangers S model with the big sleeper, reckon this takes it just one step forward. One thing about us Queenslanders, we can certainly think outside the square when it comes to sleepers, not quite as much style as my Road Boss with a bit of Bedford tacked on the back, but look at the size.

Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by bigcam.

More
11 years 11 months ago #82123 by Fuller-Vit
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Fuller-Vit on topic Re: ONE FOR SWISHY AND DEFECTIVE
Looks like a block of flats

In the beginning God created Seddon and ERF

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
11 years 11 months ago #82124 by Swishy
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Swishy on topic Re: ONE FOR SWISHY AND DEFECTIVE

Hi
Wheeler

Gudday M8

Noice find

will it B in your stable soon
LOL
Rumorz gotta start sumwhere
LOL

RE: FIGJAM

There B sum out there th@ R nearly az thik as me
n dunno bout FiGJAM
F@#k.... I'm.... Good.... Just.... Ask.... Me

[img]www.coreystewartonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/figjamlogo.jpg[/img]
Cya
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
11 years 11 months ago #82125 by bigcam
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by bigcam on topic Re: ONE FOR SWISHY AND DEFECTIVE
I was going to go and have a look at this (I've got a penchant for unusual sleeper cabs), seeing as Warrill View isn't too far up the road from me. Sent old mate a message, and turns out the big jigger is in Melbourne.

• Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #82126 by
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by on topic Re: ONE FOR SWISHY AND DEFECTIVE
Gee Cam , looks like you had better luck than me ! I just asked some questions and politely received an answer stating that said beast had been taken off ebay - hence no reply to any questions. Damned if I know whats going on ? >:( >:( >:(

• Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #82127 by
g'day highwheeler .. i've always reckoned if you spent half a day on this jigger with an oxy torch and cut all the snot off it, you would find yourself with an S model wheelbarrow with some potential... ;D ;D ;D

...but if you really cut to the chase, it's no better or worse than any of these old girls that need a few good years of love and attention....cheers

Time to create page: 0.480 seconds