Cya

[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #41275 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: YES U jokers
This is the only old truck club I've jioned that sends you out pack with information on the club, a name tag, a welcome letter and I can't remember what else. Sort of makes you feel like they want members.

Our club in Brisbane, you get a mention in the newsletter, hidden away in the minutes section, a badge and that's about it. LOL.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by bigcam.

13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #41276 by
Replied by on topic Re: YES U jokers
Just want to add. You don't need to be a member of the HCVC to use these forums. However all new members will be welcomed!

Oh and bigcam as well as the welcome pack we also put new members names and toys up in our newsletter! In a section on their own!

More
13 years 4 months ago #41277 by tim
Replied by tim on topic Re: YES U jokers
I joined at Sandown this year, after having a year of playing on the forum. I did'nt even have a truck lined up when I joined. I had been sniffing around a Ford CL9000 in the US but decided that I did'nt have enough folding stuff to float me boat & get it out here with the possibility of the end costs off the wharf being open ended. By Tuesday night after Sandown I was the proud owner of a 78 K124 KW. All I can say is that the pack that I received from the club was far & away the most comprehensive that I have had from any other club that I have been a member of. I am now looking forward to doing some work on the old girl to get it onto club plates & be able to drive my own jigger to a few shows. I have certainly enjoyed my time on the forum & gained from other members knowledge. Cheers & all the best for the rest of 2010 & all of 2011 Tim ;) ;) ;)

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #41278 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: YES U jokers
Hey Tim,

I was the man that took your money and signed you up. Glad to hear you have made some rapid progress. Sounds like you got yourself a nice (early) Christmas present.

Bruce

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by bparo.

More
13 years 4 months ago #41279 by Assessor
Replied by Assessor on topic Re: YES U jokers
I too, joined at sandown [good on ya tim] after being on the forum for awhile, look most blokes wouldn't bat an eyelid at spending $55 on a bit for there truck , its bloody cheap, i know i personally was glad to be "real member" , i may have ruffled a few feathers of newbies :'( and oldies >:( by bringing this up the other night, but i think if ya broke and dont have a rig, and just wana talk... more power to ya!

but this is a great club and imagine how good it could be with the financial support of 1600, its a sport i plan to be in till they wheel me away with a few screws loose [or more than normal] so talk really is cheap,i know the forum is free, but me iam supporting the club !!

and iam not trying to make anyone feel guilty
ya sooks :'(

happy new year by the way
;D ;D ;D ;D

• Swishy
  • Topic Author
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
13 years 4 months ago #41280 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Re: YES U jokers

Lookz like sign up B 4 February

(Note ProRata Adjustments will be made with your first renewal in February Next Year)

$55.00 pa
Equates to less than 15 cents a day
less than a Dollar a week

So U jokers with long pokets n short arms
cough up
looks like U dont have to even dig deep

LOL

Cya
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
13 years 4 months ago #41281 by Daninmky
Replied by Daninmky on topic Re: YES U jokers
Wheres the PayPal button????
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

2 Blondes Walked into a Building.......neither of them seen it.....BOOM  BOOM!!!&&A blo

More
13 years 4 months ago #41282 by Assessor
Replied by Assessor on topic Re: YES U jokers
i pay full rego and club fees! and ive got the a$$ outa my strides!!! :D :D

More
13 years 4 months ago #41283 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic Re: YES U jokers
Not only do you get a suprise pack when you join up, you get a show bag at the gate when you exhibit your truck at Sandown and a certificate as you leave.... by comparison to Alice Springs where exhibitors were given F...all, not even directions on where to park!!!!

and... member or non member you get to play here FREE on the HCVC sponsered forum....

well done to those who make it happen

/me
HCVC member (due for renewal)

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

Time to create page: 0.449 seconds