Skip to main content

adding pics

More
12 years 1 month ago #79436 by beestings62
adding pics was created by beestings62
can you blokes make it easy for us gear stick jamers to add pics :-?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #79437 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: adding pics
Mate, it is easy once you work it out . I use Imageshack
imageshack.us/
Register and start your account . In the Actions box on the right hand side , its says upload images . Click on that .Click on Browse ,to go to photos on your computer . Cllick on the photo you want click on open to send it to imageshack .Repeat if you have more photos . Click on the Upload now icon ,and it is then on image shack.
Once in image shack Left click to highlight the photo then right click ,Box will have Share it ,click on that . It then brings up all the different codes . I use "direct " Run the cursor over the code on left click to highlight ,then right click and select copy . .have 2 tabs open ,one image shack ,one the forum ,When you have copied the code ,Click on the image icon Paste the code inbetween the two [img][/img] And paste the code .Move the cusor out side the IMG and the move it below .. If you want Click on Preview . If you done good ,there should be a photo :). If it only shows as code, you have done something wrong .
If I can do it ,I assure you ,You can ;) ;D.

12 years 1 month ago #79438 by
Replied by on topic Re: adding pics
g'day chocs and thank you for the advice .. now my sons can post the piccys easily! (i'm still bloody hopeless) :-[ :-[ :'(

More
12 years 1 month ago #79439 by BJP
Replied by BJP on topic Re: adding pics
I`ve tried to put up pics from Flickr in Google Chrome and IE but to no avail, I put one in my thread when I first said Hi (don`t know how it happened) but now not a hope in hell. The ones that do work are to small to see so I`ve gave up in disgust. ;D

More
12 years 1 month ago #79440 by beestings62
Replied by beestings62 on topic Re: adding pics
yep us old blokes need some think that is fool proof :) ::)

More
12 years 1 month ago #79441 by BJP
Replied by BJP on topic Re: adding pics
I think it would be easier if we could just emailed them to the gurus and let them put`em up. ;D ;D

More
12 years 1 month ago #79442 by ianoz

g'day chocs and thank you for the advice .. now my sons can post the piccys easily! (i'm still bloody hopeless) :-[ :-[ :'(

??????????????????????????????????????????????????? What happened to Chocs Post ? It's disappeared .

More
12 years 1 month ago #79443 by ianoz
Attention Swishy , Master Of all things Computer .
A suggestion ,Seeing your the Gun Video Maker . How about a looking over your shoulder video of posting Photos .
Im my case i read the instructions till i was blue in the face And none of it sunk in :-[.
But watched my son do it a couple of times {monkey see ,Monkey Do ;)} And it all became clear .
Wot U Say 8-)

12 years 1 month ago #79444 by
Replied by on topic Re: adding pics
Hi peoples..
Dont say Older people cant do it !! I can !! You Can !!
PLEASE NOTE that it is necessary to have TWO internet tabs open at the same time, one for HCVCA one for Photobucket. clicking between the tabs as required.

Heres my method....

Simples. :)

RS :)

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #79445 by Chocs
Replied by Chocs on topic Re: adding pics
Posting / saving / editing pictures.

Note:
Right mouse: drops down a menu
Left mouse: to select item

Go to start. programs. accesories. windows explorer