Skip to main content

can you post pictures with mobile

More
11 years 2 months ago #111204 by q4016lanz
Can I post pictures I take on trip south with my mobile. On my pc I use photo bucket its a new mobile smart ph but I'm a old fart >:(
John

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #111205 by
q4016Lanz,

First I moved your post to the FAQ area as probably better place for it.

Yes you can post pictures from your mobile. Not sure what type of smart phone you have but the method I use should work with all!

What I usually do as I like to do things the easiest way (in my mind anyway :D) not the technological correct method.

My smartphone checks and can send emails. So I send the pictures as attachments in an email to my PC then I upload them from the PC!

There are other options such as setting up a sync between pc and smart phone. Some smart phones may have apps for the photo hosting software. For example I generally use Flicker and on my Iphone I have the flicker app which allows me to upload the pics.

But I still use the email pic as attachment method. As I prefer the PC keyboard and mouse to the touch screens!

Hope that helps.

11 years 2 months ago #111206 by
Have a look at photobucket.com/mobile for photobucket.

And www.flickr.com/mobile for flickr.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #111207 by q4016lanz
Thank JBlair my phone is a Android Digital I would like to be able to post strait of mobile as I won't have a P.Computer with me and I'm going to some tractor pulls while i,m in victoria may stop of at Gilgandra tractor pull easter saturday take a few pic as well
On F.B. I can put pictures strait of mobile ph I tride on forum can't see how
John
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by q4016lanz.

More
11 years 2 months ago #111208 by q4016lanz

Have a look at photobucket.com/mobile for photobucket.

And www.flickr.com/mobile for flickr.

Thanks JBlair

More
11 years 2 months ago #111209 by q4016lanz
I have loaded snapbucket on my phone and I have my pic in there but I can't right clik it to put in forum as we do on pc anyone know how its done
Thanks John

More
11 years 1 month ago #111210 by IHScout
John try this. Go to Photbucket.com on your phone browser and log into your account. It will probably default to the mobile version of the program so if you scroll to the bottom og the screen and select "open full version" you'll get what you usually see on your PC. Then go to the photo you want and tap on it to make it bigger. Along the top of the photo at the right side there are a few icons. the last one is a right angle arrow that points up and to the right, tap on this. It the gives you options for sharing. It has a number of tabs along the top, one is for links, tap this then select the IMG code. In my iPhone I just hold my finger on it to bring up the copy option then go to the Forum webpage and paste in their. Hope that helps

Dennis

Time to create page: 0.449 seconds