Skip to main content

AT4 CABIN FLOOR MAT

More
11 years 9 months ago #87994 by gilly
AT4 CABIN FLOOR MAT was created by gilly
This will be interesting!, what if I was to suggest that I have found a limited supply (6) of at4 (C Line etc ) floor mats 8-). I have purchased a couple prior to posting this info ;)
Gilly

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #87995 by geoffa
Replied by geoffa on topic Re: AT4 CABIN FLOOR MAT
Where, where, tell us more.

More
11 years 9 months ago #87996 by DODGE 329
Replied by DODGE 329 on topic Re: AT4 CABIN FLOOR MAT
hi gilly i would like to put my name down for one. i think some one on here a year or so ago was going to try to get some made but never heard any thing of it.if you can get them please let me know i am also in melbourne , thanks damien :)

More
11 years 9 months ago #87997 by Dodge fan
Replied by Dodge fan on topic Re: AT4 CABIN FLOOR MAT
Hi all, got a mate who does good quality reproduction floor mats but would need a pretty good example and an at4/inter floor section in order to produce some. I have some of his mats in my early Holdens and are made from very good materials. Not rubber. I may be able to get my hands on a floor section.
Regards Billy 8-)

Playing around at Dodge City
Dodge AT4-760&&FB Holden Ute

More
11 years 9 months ago #87998 by gilly
Replied by gilly on topic Re: AT4 CABIN FLOOR MAT
Hi Billy,
I went through this with several manufactures, I found a floor mat in reasonable condition, contacted them again then they wanted to do a minimum number & other excuses followed. Best of luck, happy to share a mat for manufacturing purposes, keep us informed.
Gilly

More
11 years 9 months ago #87999 by Dodge fan
Hi Gilly, thanks for your kind offer. Spoke to my mate who does repro floor mats. He said if he can get a decent mat he's happy to see what he can do. His business is small enough not to do large minimum runs like other manufacturers. The only problem is that two moulds may have to be made for Dodge and Inter. By far the easiest path would be to just make a plain mat to suit both vehicles.
Regards Billy 8-)

More
11 years 9 months ago #88000 by gilly
I should have one of the repo Inter mats next week, & as stated, I have a geniune 2nd hand Inter mat, so that is good, all we need now is someone to do the quarter vent window rubbers, any ideas on that one..
Gilyy

More
11 years 9 months ago #88001 by Dodge fan
Thanks Gilly, will be interesting to so what the mats look like. Spoke to my mate today and he asked me if I could get a sample.
As for the 1/4 vent rubbers, I thought I saw them advertised somewhere so I'll go through my records and see who did them.
Regards Billy 8-)

More
11 years 9 months ago #88002 by DODGE 329
Replied by DODGE 329 on topic Re: AT4 CABIN FLOOR MAT
hi gilly bill tompson has done the 1/4 vent windows for quite a few years now , hes in bayswater, bit hard to fit but turn out very well ,worth the effort, this is not bull - sh!! damien ;D

More
11 years 9 months ago #88003 by gilly
My chief engineer who rides as navigator & advisor as my Cummins engine maintenance man, is also a retired windscreen fitter, so we will give it a go & see how they work out. He was one of the old A Grade mechanics, prides himself of being a jack of all trades ::)
Gilly

Time to create page: 0.507 seconds