Skip to main content

AT4 CABIN FLOOR MAT

More
11 years 9 months ago #88014 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: AT4 CABIN FLOOR MAT
Mate if that die cost 20 grand they most certainly are not trying to recoup thier costs in a few sales. If someone quoted me that and my business was supplying rubbers for old vehicles I reckon I'd take a deep breath and think f___ it, I'll sell something else.

If he is fair dinkum, and you want them, I'd support him for having the balls to take a punt.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #88015 by gilly
Replied by gilly on topic Re: AT4 CABIN FLOOR MAT
Hi, I have contacted Brian re the floor mats, he is having another run done, as he sold all the first batch. Good news for the Dodge owners, they also are being produced. Brian has given me permission to post his phone number, he can get the mats made, doesnt know how to log onto a computer, thats not my thing was his stern reply.
Brian King, 0412623035. I will be fitting mine in the next week or so, not expecting any dramas, I just have to fit the mat around the firewall extension for the old 160.
Gilly

More
11 years 9 months ago #88016 by Dodge fan
Replied by Dodge fan on topic Re: AT4 CABIN FLOOR MAT

Mate if that die cost 20 grand they most certainly are not trying to recoup thier costs in a few sales. If someone quoted me that and my business was supplying rubbers for old vehicles I reckon I'd take a deep breath and think f___ it, I'll sell something else.

If he is fair dinkum, and you want them, I'd support him for having the balls to take a punt.

I realise that bigcam, just joking by my comment Wink
At $300 a set i suppose you have to have them if you have nothing to start from in the first place. I only have one nos rubber so i guess i'll be buying a set. When you look at a windscreen rubber which is cheaper than one 1/4 vent rubber, well you work it out.
I'm only going on what i was told by Bill Thompson Auto Rubbers.
Didn't mean to hijack the floor mats thread so maybe the 1/4 vent stuff should be moved?
Regards Billy

Playing around at Dodge City
Dodge AT4-760&&FB Holden Ute

11 years 9 months ago #88017 by
Replied by on topic Re: AT4 CABIN FLOOR MAT
Gilly,

Did look at this topic a while back and didn't give it a serious look.

Would you be able to take some measurements for me as I'm thinking it may fit the floor of my AB inter? Just thinking out loud!

More
11 years 9 months ago #88018 by gilly
Replied by gilly on topic Re: AT4 CABIN FLOOR MAT
JB, I would be thinking that the AT4 cab, AA through to the D, all would be the same, excepting the gear lever position. There is no holes cut in the new mat, that thought worries me a bit, so it should be ok. Will be fitting it in the next week or so, happy to measure it.
Gilly

More
11 years 9 months ago #88019 by bigcam
There is a mob up in Toowoomba that has the whole rubber set for Dodge's and Inters for around a grand I thought. Jeeze the windscreen rubber sounds cheap, everytime I want a moulded one it's over $500.

I realise that bigcam, just joking by my comment Wink
At $300 a set i suppose you have to have them if you have nothing to start from in the first place. I only have one nos rubber so i guess i'll be buying a set. When you look at a windscreen rubber which is cheaper than one 1/4 vent rubber, well you work it out.
I'm only going on what i was told by Bill Thompson Auto Rubbers.
Didn't mean to hijack the floor mats thread so maybe the 1/4 vent stuff should be moved?
Regards Billy

More
11 years 9 months ago #88020 by Dodge fan
I couldn't believe the windscreen rubber was so cheap, they quoted me $116.80 which is bloody amazing :)
Maybe they have their prices all mixed up?
A full rubber kit for a grand is not bad value though when you consider the price of door rubbers alone?
Does the mob in Queensland sell items separate? and do you have their contact details?
Regards Billy 8-)

More
11 years 9 months ago #88021 by Dodge fan
Hey Gilly. If Brian is doing Dodge mats maybe its just better to go with him than have my mate go through all the set up. I'd still be interested in checking out your mate to see the quality if that's ok?
Regards Billy 8-)

More
11 years 9 months ago #88022 by bigcam
I can never remember the name of the place. They advertise in Just Trucks in the parts and wrecking section with a half page colour ad, always got Inter mudflaps in the ad and a picture of aboout a C 1300.

More
11 years 9 months ago #88023 by Dodge fan
Thanks Bigcam, i'll check it out.
Billy 8-)

Time to create page: 0.527 seconds