Skip to main content

HTAA Beenliegh & The Brisbane Truck Show

More
10 years 10 months ago #113311 by bigcam
Yep, now I know the one, very nice, almost looked like it could have had a GM, not that it did.
I'd better have a go at fixing the website so Dave can put up the pictures.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #113312 by bigcam
Looked a bit harder, here it is-

[IMG

10 years 10 months ago #113313 by
Asw 120.
here is another pic of that dodge but this time,
its at Gatton last year.

Loosley. :)

More
10 years 10 months ago #113314 by Lang
ASW,

Of course visitors are always welcome on the runs. Both clubs are drawing closer these days and doing lots together.

Lang

More
10 years 10 months ago #113315 by asw120
Cam and LN, thanks for that. For some reason, I find that unit particularly attractive - the colour does it for me. Similar to an XC falcon colour. As to the model, I used to drive an ex-PMG 200.

Lang, I'm pushing hard to go on that run. I have a lot on, but it's close to home and sounds like just my thing. I could nearly walk to the starting point. Hope to see some of you there. The Inter doesn't get used as much since I got the Bulletnose, so any excuse....

ASW.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #113316 by bigcam
ASW, as Lang said, no worries going for a run, I'm sure they will all welcome you.

That is a good run, we have done a similar one a couple of times a couple of years ago, actually long enough to feel like you've been for a drive, might see what I'm up too as well.

When they do the combined runs you have to bring your own food, where as when the club itself goes for a run it seems to be one non stop eating experience. LOL. Usually get cracking, pull up an hour or two later for smoko when all the ladies bring out their home made offerings plus a few from the bakery, then lunch after that is a BBQ, generally high in fat but yet low in fibre.

It is good to see both clubs getting along and very little "them and us", we do have the same interests after all. I'm sure you'll have a good day and probably still get home at 3 or 4 in the arvo.

The Green on the Dodge looks like "Pioneer" green to me, I'm with you though, it looks great.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by bigcam.

More
10 years 10 months ago #113317 by smiley
G,day, That green truck is my neighbours truck and Cams spot on about the colour, his name is Steve and he does a great job on his gear.
Smiley.

More
10 years 10 months ago #113318 by GRINNIN BIG
Cam ,
Im pretty sure that dodge has a perkins in it and a joey box
BG

More
10 years 10 months ago #113319 by smiley
yep 6354 with a over drive joey

More
10 years 10 months ago #113320 by asw120
Thanks for that, all! I forgot about Pioneer. And I live right near a concrete place......(might have been them, I forget)
Mt.Crosby, Tivoli.
ASW.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds