Skip to main content

Crawlin' the Hume 2014 - April 12-13

More
10 years 9 months ago #114575 by Cunning Stunt
Just printed and filled out the entry form. Thanks to all involved for putting it together!!

KW might be in bits by then so I'll add to the greenhouse gas problem and bring the Commer down.

And Rob, well said. Think I might borrow your paragrph for the next haulin entry form lol

Some play hard to get

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #114576 by WSHTC inc
Just filled my entry out cannot wait to go Ripper mate 8-)

More
10 years 9 months ago #114577 by peterbilt351
Got the first entry today ,Remember, your entry must come to me to be processed ,I am the only one that can do it ,Otherwise it with be a mess .Very exited .

More
10 years 9 months ago #114578 by AERODYNE
Can't wait to be part of it again, Bruce sounds like a whole lot more fun filling the entry form out and going on the run don't you think,good luck boys.
Cheers Chappo

More
10 years 9 months ago #114579 by Slasha
Thanks Chappo & Bruce Come on down, ;D
Yep kick back enjoy the drive and the weekend, that's what it's all about. ;D

Cheers

Slasha

1974 White Road Boss

More
10 years 9 months ago #114580 by jimbo51
And as a measure of enthusiasm there's the blokes with trucks described on their entry as TBA. Still dreaming and the wick's getting shorter eh!

More
10 years 9 months ago #114581 by Slasha
Jimbo51
Yes there are those who put TBA on their entry and some time, as I have found, it is runs like these sometimes which becomes the inspiration for those to get their Truck mobile and out their and join in the fun, some still in their working clothes which is cool also.
So Come one, come all, lets have some fun :D

Slasha

1974 White Road Boss

10 years 9 months ago #114582 by

And as a measure of enthusiasm there's the blokes with trucks described on their entry as TBA. Still dreaming and the wick's getting shorter eh!

Now this looks interesting Jimbo have you secured a vehicle?.

Trevor

More
10 years 9 months ago #114583 by jimbo51

Now this looks interesting Jimbo have you secured a vehicle?

Just trying to follow chocs' good example with words of encouragement for those that may not be committed yet.

Working on my people skills .... ;)

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #114584 by

Just printed and filled out the entry form. Thanks to all involved for putting it together!!

KW might be in bits by then so I'll add to the greenhouse gas problem and bring the Commer down.

And Rob, well said. Think I might borrow your paragrph for the next haulin entry form lol

Bruce

Hope you get a chance to really sit back enjoy the quality time with your old man. Cos we all know you deserve it after all the effort that you put into Haulin. I will catch up with you at the start line then watch the mighty commer go screaming past again then sit down with you at the end of the run and catch up with a few beers and talk sh&t. My shout this time.

Trevor

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds