Skip to main content

West Wyalong Show - Weds, Sep 3, 2014

More
10 years 3 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #136065 by Andy Wright
Hi all

Well, it's on again! After last year's success with 23 trucks attending for the day (again, a massive thank you to all of you), the Show Society are keen for me to have another go. Might as well get in early with the date and notice.

As per 2013, the display is open to all trucks over 25 years old (pre-1990) and in any condition. The more the merrier. I welcome any suggestions for improvement as I'm open to anything that will make this year even better.

It's a Wednesday again (no word on a move to the weekend yet) so, as ever, I appreciate the extra difficulty in attending on a work day. If I can help along those lines, just let me know.

Here's my photos off my phone from last year to whet your appetite. Didn't have a lot of time to take many but there's more here - www.hcvc.com.au/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1361408335/80

Thanks again for your support.

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Andy Wright.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #136066 by Andy Wright
I wasn't able to make Dubbo this year to spread the word about our little show but it's still on and there should be some familiar faces from last year and, all going well, some new ones.

Thank you again to everyone who made it such a great turn out last year. I haven't had as much time this year to ensure it's bigger and better than last year but we'll have a red hot go.

If you're interested in attending, please give me a ring on 0409 206 402. If you require overnight parking or would be interested in a mine tour before, during or after the show day, please just ask.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Andy Wright.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds