Skip to main content

Merv Brunts 29th March 2015

• Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #155365 by
Replied by on topic Re: Merv Brunts 29th March 2015
I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who made the effort today in helping to make Merv a very proud person he really appreciated it.

If you are ever in Colac make sure you stop in and see his collection.

Plans where put in place today to have Merv and his Brockway at the Geelong Truck and Machinery show next January and he also really wants to do the next Crawlin the Hume. So Rob or Slasha if you read this I would like to make Him the first entry for next years run.

Over two hundred pictures were posted on the clubs Facebook page about 6 hours ago with a big thank you to Benny for these also a video. I will try and get some up in the next few days.

Trevor

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #155366 by
Replied by on topic Re: Merv Brunts 29th March 2015
Picked up this flyer yesterday from Merv's if everyone could spread it around that would be great.

[IMG

[IMG

To the people who made the effort to make the journey down yesterday it was really appreciated and showed the true spirit the historic truck movement really has got.

To those that also made the effort to bring along some trucks to display outside and also to cruise thru Colac a very heart felt thank you.

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

Once again thank you.

Trevor

More
9 years 1 month ago #155367 by asw120
Despite Trevor having left (again), I wish to thank him for posting these photos.

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

More
9 years 1 month ago #155368 by bparo
Looks like it was a good day and the photos confirm it. Thanks Slospeed

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
9 years 1 month ago #155369 by Swishy
Twaz gunna say

' Nice bucket of pix Slos Peed'

But he aint here

SO

Might az well save me breath

LOL
cya