Skip to main content

It`s all gone Quiet on H`Hume

More
9 years 1 month ago #156580 by Cunning Stunt
Thanks for your concern Bob...........it's still on but it seems that some of the past enthusiastic ones (who kept my heart-rate up by counting down) are not :-/

Everything seems to be going to plan and with the changes that have been made, it has been a 12 month effort to jump through all of the tapes and slice through the red tape. But it's happening and all due to the efforts of some great guys n gals who have pitched in to ensure that everyone has a fun, trouble free run.

We will be arriving at Clarendon from Friday afternoon and the Macquarie Towns Hot Rod Club will be there cooking on Friday night and Saturday morning for a fundraiser for themselves. Clarendon is the home of the Sydney Antique Machinery Club and they worked in to make sure the grounds would work for us, great blokes there! We begin departing on Saturday morning from 630ish and should all be on the road by 800-830am.

Goulburn is the lunchstop (Lions Club, Roatry and the Workers Club all cooking lunch - bar will be open for die-hards after a sugar fix :D) and we'll be in the grounds from 1000-200pm before departing for Cullerins, Gunning, Private road over Hot Dog Hill and finally into Yass.

We're having the dinner catered for by Phil Cassils from the Sydney Pioneers Club, another club that is working to make sure that we are supported. We are having a silent auction on the night to assist in raising funds for Aspect once more.

Sunday is the final get together which I'm pleased will be held in Gasoline Alley in the old BP which is now owned by Council. Lions will be there cooking up breaky too :)

Hopefully everyone will have a great time and we have it back on track. If my only concern is the weather, I'll be tickled pink.

Some play hard to get

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #156581 by geoffb
Bruce
I entered but have no idea where I put stuff
What do I need to find :-? :-? :-?

More
9 years 1 month ago #156582 by Cunning Stunt
Turn up in Sydney mate, just need a night dress and a change of undies pal, everything else will be here when you register. Hawkesbury Showgrounds, Racecourse Road, Clarendon (in case you have lost the address too lol)

Some play hard to get

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
9 years 1 month ago #156583 by Swishy
SLooon Car Browny

Gudday M8

Wot U need

is a leave pass from the parole officer in triplicate

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8jf6Ojh6XsU2Pig_Udkjf4iOUlSGT5xE4KtryVAtQgdtkTWLq6A

n dun 4 get
go hard or go home

LOL

Have phunn

cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
9 years 1 month ago #156584 by modela2010
The count down is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 6 sleeps for some til the Hume Run.

Time to create page: 0.445 seconds