Skip to main content

2015 Clarendon Classic Machinery Rally Sept 19&20

More
8 years 8 months ago #161799 by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman
International trucks and other Inter machines is one of the 3 features at this year's rally. WW1 and anything made in Sydney are the other 2. Remember, bring your truck or classic car or bike and entry is free.
If you want to rise on the Steam trains from LVR you need to go online and book tickets. Please also fill in the entry form on our website to register so we know you are coming. Still welcome on the day, but it helps reduce time on the day by registering early. Entry is free with your truck, or just $10 if you just come for a look.

Kind Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #161800 by roKWiz
Thanks for the information. This is a great show. Looking forward to it. I'll have to take my 47' Speedwell.

Heritage Stonemason
In order that the labour of centuries past may not be in vain during the centuries to come... D. Did

More
8 years 8 months ago #161801 by gilly
My plans are to be there this year, even booked the motel, hoping all goes to plan.

More
8 years 8 months ago #161802 by philip
thats what u said about alice motel booked and no show only 1 dodge pm with a gm

More
8 years 8 months ago #161803 by oldgmc
Gilly will see you there on the Saturday be there or be square as they used to say cheers Chris L

Old trucks will make you poor but not unhappy

More
8 years 8 months ago #161804 by gilly
Hoping to, just a few minor things to tweak on the Dodge, half the ponies are still sleeping with this replacement donk, need to find how to wake them up :)

More
8 years 7 months ago #161805 by v8 inter nut
I'll be there, taking 3 inter trucks

More
8 years 7 months ago #161806 by GRINNIN BIG
See you there Nut and gilly, Leaving thursday nite be there friday sometime.

More
8 years 7 months ago #161807 by modela2010
See you lot on Friday night????

More
8 years 7 months ago #161808 by mammoth
I will landing fri night as well. Picking up some nearby 'relics' on Sunday to take home.

Time to create page: 0.559 seconds