Skip to main content

2015 Clarendon Classic Machinery Rally Sept 19&20

More
8 years 7 months ago #161809 by AERODYNE
Hi all, the show is just about here and for the first time all my gear is ready to go . It will be great too catch up with all you blokes again , you can set up friday we will be there to help so if you are thinking about coming make the effort and have a great weekend with us .
Cheers Chappo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #161810 by trucksyd
Yep count me in ,see youse sunday

More
8 years 7 months ago #161811 by gilly
Pre flight checks on the agenda for today, intend to leave tomorrow & plod along, an o/night stop en-route.

I am hoping for a trouble free run ::)
Gilly

More
8 years 7 months ago #161812 by overnite

Pre flight checks on the agenda for today, intend to leave tomorrow & plod along, an o/night stop en-route.

I am hoping for a trouble free run ::)
Gilly

Hope you have a trouble free run. Looking forward to seeing something as good as yours. My first interstate truck was an AT4.

More
8 years 7 months ago #161813 by geoffb

More
8 years 7 months ago #161814 by oldgmc
Thursday creeping toward Clarendon still on schedule for saturday see you guys there Cheers Chris

Old trucks will make you poor but not unhappy

More
8 years 7 months ago #161815 by gilly
Pre Flight check completed, greased up, oiled up, everything operational--- tomorrow is the day.

[IMG

Gilly

More
8 years 7 months ago #161816 by overnite
Gilly, glad to see you are an optimist. ( those two radio speakers on the rear wall of the cab ), they must pump out some volume, to be heard over the GM

More
8 years 7 months ago #161817 by gilly
Yes, look at the clever positioning of said speaker, some air gap to allow the music to blend in. Acoustics, is the word ;D

More
8 years 7 months ago #161818 by v8 inter nut
Looking forward to catching up Gilly, she must be running right now... Looks like the torque of that GM has the dodge leaning to one side

Time to create page: 0.491 seconds