Skip to main content

Haulin' the Hume 2013 - April 27-28

11 years 2 months ago #86712 by
Bruce

Thanks for the update, now we hope it keeps raining now so it all gone by Haulin. LOL

Trevor

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #86713 by Slasha
Aye Slospeed what's happening with the count :-/
or is it a call out for the Countdown master CHOCS!!!!!

52 SLEEPS Me Think ;)

1974 White Road Boss

More
11 years 2 months ago #86714 by steamnut
Hi All may be a silly question but can you please tell me at what time the first trucks will be going through Bargo. As my son who is PD2 on the forum and lives at Bargo and I want to take picture and follow you all to Gunning and try meet and put face to names. Thank steamnut 8-)

More
11 years 2 months ago #86715 by Cunning Stunt
Hi Steamnut, my guess is around 7-730 for the very first ones, that's if they stop talking and head off by 600 lol

Some play hard to get

More
11 years 2 months ago #86716 by Chocs
hmmm.....
Where did those few weeks go?
i make it officially... lets see....

ONLY 47 SLEEPS TO GO! :D

So whats the story Cunnin? have all the boxes been ticked?
How did you go with the weather?
I got onto the Ol Mate today and he said he was all out of fine days for April....
So i take it you grabbed 6 of those for us? ;)

It going to be a great run, the enthusiasm is starting to
build right up as each day goes by..

bring it on!

Thanks again to everyone concerned for giving us the chance to participate in another one of the greatest road runs this country has ever seen... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

chocs 8-)

More
11 years 2 months ago #86717 by Chocs
Are you out there Stuey??
How is the bowser run goin?
I looked at the drums yesterday..they don't seem to be getting any closer to the top??? :-/

chocs 8-)

11 years 2 months ago #86718 by
Only 47 to go.

We are starting to make some final plans, looks like we are taking the 27 on the tilt tray to Sydney drop the 27 on the deck Myself and co polit for the day Mike will travel down in it and Ross will follow at the rear back to Yass, he will be following along behind and (CANNOT pick up anyone ;) ;)) up to 3 ton.

Still working out the plans for Dads beddy as depends on a couple of things to fall in place or not.

Trevor

More
11 years 2 months ago #86719 by Chocs
So, who is up for the run in from the south end?
I know there are quite a few 'Mexicans' heading up...
Do we have a plan yet?
Anyone thinking of a conga line??
Lets know ya thinkin...

ONLY 46 SLEEPS TO GO! :D

All roads lead to Sydney!

chocs 8-)

11 years 2 months ago #86720 by
Choc's

Now looking at the mud map its about 800 k's from Campbellfield to Casula, so 9-10 hours driving + a couple of good stops in between.

As Thursday is Anzac day im sure the Friday will be an unofficial day off for most.

Hows this sound 6.00am start from the service road at the Ford Factory Broadmeadows (Start point for Crawlin) head off up the highway to get into Sydney about 6.00pm or a bit earlier start if you think we need more time.

Trevor

More
11 years 2 months ago #86721 by geoffb
Good point about ANZAC day Trev
Was (Quite) trying to do the trip in 6.5/ 7 much shorter now less towns a couple of sets of number plate unspeed limited you know what I mean [smiley=rolleyes.gif] [smiley=rolleyes.gif]
Good to see you are on the Job Trev (By the way those 1600 Inters series with the turbo go well)

Time to create page: 0.548 seconds