Skip to main content

Haulin' the Hume 2013 - April 27-28

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #86982 by Backyard Fixer
Has Ol'Bob got his ears on. I've got a good friend wanting to do business with him at Yass. Tonight . On my behalf?

Hard working Christian father of three.&&1964 AP5 Valiant restored daily driver.&&19

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #86983 by bigcam
Mate, I reckon you've got 2 chances, they'll all be enjoying themselves tonight.

Has Ol'Bob got his ears on. I've got a good friend wanting to do business with him at Yass. Tonight . On my behalf?

More
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #86984 by ray
Well we just walked in the door after a days drive to Gunning and Yass and back (are we mad or what). All I can say is it was great. The variety of vehicles was amazing, the drivers friendly as usual and the weather ideal We got to Gunning and wandered around catching up with a few people and getting a few pics then headed about 15ks back towards Yass and parked on the side of the old Hume Hwy. This allowed a chance to take a heap more pics. The only problem I had was the camera couldn't keep up with the trucks as some were a bit close together. We then travelled through Yass and everywhere you looked there was trucks parked. Congratulations to Bruce and his gang for organising what appeared to me to be a great event.
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by ray.

11 years 3 weeks ago #86985 by
Gee the event isn't even over yet and they are already asking for pictures!

Don't worry there were lots being taken also lots of videos. I'm sure there will be many coming up very soon!

Just to get you started here are some pictures I took of some of the Vic guys on the way up.

[img

Commer at Gundagai by InterJB151

[img

Kenworth at Tarcutta by InterJB151

[img

Volvo at Tarcutta by InterJB151

[img

Commer at Tarcutta by InterJB151

[img

Commer at Tarcutta by InterJB151

You will have to wait until I get home in a couple of days for more!n

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #86986 by steamnut
What a great day Saturday was, left my sons ( PD2 ) house in Bargo, in is 1418 benz he just registered on Wednesday. To follow the trucks to Gunning.The crowds of people along the route was amazing. the organisers did a great job. Berrimar and Gunning really put on a great show for for the participants. This was my first haulin the hume and cannot wait for the next one. Finally met up with Slospeed. ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ORGANISERS Steamnut :)

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #86987 by create
It was my first haulin' too and I really enjoyed. Thanks heaps to Cunning and his team.

1966 Ford K700 ~ 5.4L Diesel

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #86988 by Coupeute
Here's a few from Berrima.

Council car photo bombed this one.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Had a prior engagement before all had arrived. This'll just wet your whistle. Dave

AL110 inter ute &&FC Holden Wagon&&HJ Holden 1 Tonner&&

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #86989 by excav8
Well done to all who made this great event happen.thankyou to all for the last couple of days.
returned into wagga at 1pm today,after a good run from yass. Old "mater" wasn't without any hickups,but made the round trip back all the same.
you can never underestimate the resilience of old iron.
mater hasn't been registered for well over 40 years,but still stepped up to the mark and had a go.
hats off to the positive attitude the enrants,organizers and spectators displayed all weekend.
can't wait to do it from south next year. :)

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #86990 by modela2010
Hi all,

Hope that all of you lot that attended got home safe. We got home at about 4.00pm. and are still grinning from ear to ear from the top weekend! ;D ;D

A big thanks goes to Cunning Stunt and all those involved to organise this event and all that attended/participated to make it happen. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Downloading a few piccies now from Friday night and Sat and Sunday morning. Will post them up soon!!!!

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #86991 by HARDSHAR
Could not get to the start so organized to join in at Breadalbane.
Left Harden 8am in the TK Bedford, 1k out of town started to run rough stopped and could not find anything wrong. Head off again, 5k out of town didnt want to go up hill, again could not find anything wrong.
17k out started to back fire, run rough and didn,t like the hill.
At that we called it a day and returned home coughing and spluttering all the way back.
Jumped in the car and headed to Gunning.
What a great range of trucks.
Congratulations to the organisers of the run.
A top event.
The Bedford had not missed a beat untill yesterday.
Will be on the next one.
Cheers Sharpie

Time to create page: 0.567 seconds