Skip to main content

Of Interest to Terry

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #235808 by Lang
Of Interest to Terry was created by Lang
Terry

In one of those overheard in a conversation radar blips I just picked up a fire-sale Moke and a 1975 Mini S 1100. The Moke was not bad in the body but completely disassembled with two full ute loads of parts. I gave it to my neighbour who has great plans to make a mobile coffee truck (added to the Moke still sitting there that I found him two years ago gathering dust but absolutely not for sale).

I think I must have lost the plot because I am now working on the Mini S which was 90% restored - we all know the last 10% takes 90% of the time - with a proper rotisserie restoration. Why and what will I do with it I have absolutely no idea but once again the poor old Mack just gets walked past. Bev loves it but when I suggested it was perfect for shopping she said "Replacing my BMW X3 you have got to be dreaming!"

Lang
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Lang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #235825 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Of Interest to Terry
Seen them on a rotisserie before. There are 2 oval shaped plates, one behind the speedo and the other behind the back seat and the tube runs through those points, they even used the same size self taper to attach it to the plates. Fun little buggers to work on and drive.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds