Skip to main content

Bad weather

More
16 years 1 month ago #1231 by Andy Wright
Bad weather was created by Andy Wright
Hope you blokes over there in Vic are getting through the bad weather without any damage.

We've got rain here from tomorrow for the next week apparently, so you might be getting a good drenching as it heads east.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 1 month ago - 16 years 1 month ago #1232 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: Bad weather
Other than broken branches and rubbish everywhere MrsP and I seem to have survived ok.

Several small branches off a big tree in our front yard ended up being blown over the house into both back yards but didn't do any damage except leave a mess.

We could use some rain in our water supply dams. Is your Bedford a water tanker or about to be converted into one? A load of water may help pay your fuel bill!

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
Last edit: 16 years 1 month ago by bparo.

More
16 years 1 month ago #1233 by Andy Wright
Replied by Andy Wright on topic Re: Bad weather
She's not a water tanker, Bruce, but that's nothing a tarp and some No More Gaps wouldn't fix.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
16 years 1 month ago - 16 years 1 month ago #1234 by The Shadow
Replied by The Shadow on topic Re: Bad weather
We only had a bit of wind up here in Albury/Wodonga 61.9kmh Gust, with 28.4 Avg, some of the farm roads had trees down, I was also talking to some customers of mine up in Falls Creek & Mt Hothem and they closed the roads in and out, down till the wind drooped, they also had constant power outs up there. I am glad I have UPS on my servers & Home Theater system, also a gen back up if needed :)

The more older trucks on the road&&The more memorizes of how things use to be.&&[url
Last edit: 16 years 1 month ago by The Shadow.

16 years 1 month ago #1235 by
Replied by on topic Re: Bad weather
No damage here in British Mack Country but we lost power from 2pm till 8pm.
Oh well it gave me time to clean up my kitchen ;D ;D ;D

More
16 years 1 month ago #1236 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: Bad weather
Having seen your kitchenis it rude to say it was probably safer to do that in the dark ;D

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

16 years 1 month ago #1237 by
Yes i had the 12 volt light working the battery and i found things i havn't seen for awhile (2000) in fact it was a great way to fill in a evening i can recemended it :o

More
16 years 1 month ago #1238 by podge66
Replied by podge66 on topic Re: Bad weather
Bad weather or good luck, The kitchen does have a floor and a table. l have never seen the sink without dishes and Dave even found the spare spark plugs for the Beddy and his spare pair of socks in the sink. Maybe the power should go off more often. ;D >:( :D

More
16 years 1 month ago #1239 by The Shadow
Replied by The Shadow on topic Re: Bad weather
Ding Ding Ding, Round 2 :) ;) :D ;D :P

The more older trucks on the road&&The more memorizes of how things use to be.&&[url

16 years 1 month ago #1240 by
I have decided to have a big clean up and started with table but the power came so have put it on hold for the moment.
I was in my shed with podge tonight and found somthing i have been looking for a long time thanks mate.

Time to create page: 0.610 seconds