Skip to main content

Introducing Miwi

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #249540 by Gryphon
Introducing Miwi was created by Gryphon
Hi,

a new member has joined and provided a bit of background along with his request.

Description: I'm a scale model builder from Germany who builds trucks in 1/25 or 1/24 scale. I'm interested in trucks from Australia and New Zealand. I have a special interest in Leader trucks, Kenworth and Mack trucks. I'm looking for detailed information of trucks because I want to build a scale model of it. I'm 62 years, retired Ford engineer who had worked in transmissions department in Cologne/Germany. I'm owning a 1952 Ford F1 and I have access to Ford truck literature for the European market, specially Ford D-Series, FK series, N-Series, Transcontiental and Cargo. I'm also working on classic cars. Attached is a picture of my Mack Trident Log truck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, Lang, PaulFH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #249545 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Introducing Miwi
Welcome to the forum Miwi

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, 77louie400, PaulFH, wee-allis

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #249548 by Miwi
Replied by Miwi on topic Introducing Miwi
Thanks mate
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #249583 by asw120
Replied by asw120 on topic Introducing Miwi
Some years ago, there was a thread about Leader trucks on this forum. It should be findable by the search function, although I haven't tried it on this new forum version. The odd Leader is still about, but no longer common.

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds