Skip to main content

Subbies Future..??????

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #169401 by defective
Replied by defective on topic Subbies Future..??????
....this has been the greatest load of tripe concocted by ONE big major transport firm and his TWU cronies to completely rid our industry of the families that make up the Owner- Driver.

...The TWU want more membership, and so does the big player in town...so we just get rid of the subby and with that, they'll have to come and work for us as a paid employee...ALONG WITH THEIR TWU UNION FEES. win-win for the TWU and the BIG mongrel transport firm not mentioned....

...So proper it was shot down in flames..........

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #169402 by overnite
Replied by overnite on topic Subbies Future..??????

defective wrote: ....this has been the greatest load of tripe concocted by ONE big major transport firm and his TWU cronies to completely rid our industry of the families that make up the Owner- Driver.

...The TWU want more membership, and so does the big player in town...so we just get rid of the subby and with that, they'll have to come and work for us as a paid employee...ALONG WITH THEIR TWU UNION FEES. win-win for the TWU and the BIG mongrel transport firm not mentioned...

Defective, you wouldn't be referring to " I'm only a truckie that started out with a Ford F600"?.

...So proper it was shot down in flames..........

• BillyP
  • Topic Author
  • I wish i could remember all the things i have forgotten...
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #169403 by BillyP
Replied by BillyP on topic Subbies Future..??????
I don't think there was any doubt that the TWU was hoping
to get a bit of a windfall out of the deal...................
.......................Billy.......................

I CAME INTO THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING & STILL HAVE MOST OF IT.........................

I used to be a truck driver,
but i am now not a truck driver ,
on a good day i can remember
that i used to be a truck driver.

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds